We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lindsey
Just Said Yes April 2021

Wedding dresses?

Lindsey, on May 31, 2020 at 11:35 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved Save
When do i start looking at dresses?? 45 weeks till the big day!!

6 Comments

• Victorian Bride
    VIP May 2021
    Victorian Bride ·
    • Flag
    Hi Lindsey! Are you going the traditional route with a bridal salon? If so, NOW!!! It took 11 months for my wedding gown to arrive. Some designers can get them to you faster, but if you fall in love with a gown that will take longer, like mine, you'll need to go soon. I only went one day to a private showing at one salon with my bridal entourage. We had the best time!! Good luck!!
  • Ingrid
    Super October 2020
    Ingrid ·
    • Flag
    I vote for now. It doesn't pay to wait.
  • Meghan
    Rockstar October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

They recommend ordering your dress 9-10 months before your wedding at a minimum.

• Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

I agree with Victorian Bride. I would order now to be on the safe side if you go with a bridal salon unless you go off the beaten path for your dress like I did. I ordered mine off a bridal resale site called Stillwhite where you talk directly to the bride selling and they ship it to you. Some are used but in great condition and others are brand new/tag still attached like mine. I received my dress within a week after purchase and all I have to do is worry about alterations (which won't be much).

• Jessica
    Savvy March 2021
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    Now! But don’t let the other comments freak you out... they told me mine wouldn’t take more than 4 months and to leave to months for alternations. You got this!
  • Elizabeth
    Rockstar June 2021
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

You should go about one year out, so now!! There can be unexpected hold ups with dress shopping, so you should definitely go soon!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles