Aariel
Beginner March 2020

Wedding dress trains...yes or no?

Aariel, on November 18, 2019 at 3:57 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 15
Saved Save
Hello all!馃槉 I鈥檝e already bought my dress but I鈥檓 really debating on keeping the train
So my question to y鈥檃ll is for those who did have a train, did it get in the way or did you wish you didn鈥檛 have one?

15 Comments

• L
    Savvy October 2019
    Len茅
    • Flag
    I had a small train and had it bustled. It did not get in the way when I clipped it after the ceremony and was able to dance the night away easily!
  • Aariel
    Beginner March 2020
    Aariel
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ahh bustling! I forgot about that thank you for reminding me!馃檪
  • Kelly
    Champion October 2018
    Kelly Online
    • Flag
    I had a long train but I bustled it after the ceremony and it was fine.
  • Diana
    VIP December 2019
    Diana
    • Flag

Wedding dress trains...yes or no? 1 Here鈥檚 a picture of my dress before I have it altered for a bustle.Wedding dress trains...yes or no? 2This is what it鈥檚 looks like now.
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag
    I didn't have one and I'm glad because I already struggled with my gown so if it was longer it'd have been worse
  • Aariel
    Beginner March 2020
    Aariel
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That鈥檚 beautiful! It seems like it will make all the difference
  • Aariel
    Beginner March 2020
    Aariel
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I鈥檓 thinking that鈥檚 what I鈥檓 gonna do that why it鈥檚 not either or, I can have both!
  • Diana
    VIP December 2019
    Diana
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh it does!! I鈥檓 able to move around and sit without any issues.
  • L
    Savvy October 2019
    Len茅
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    No problem! 馃槃
  • A
    Expert February 2020
    Andrea
    • Flag

I haven't gotten it altered yet, but I'm opting for no train. We're having a beach wedding so I don't want to drag it around with sand!

• Kaitlyn
    Dedicated November 2019
    Kaitlyn
    • Flag
    I loved having a train, but I also had an indoor wedding. I don鈥檛 have a really solid shot of the bustle at the moment, but I鈥檓 the altar pic you can see the train was long enough to cascade across the ground, whereas with my mom my dress is stopping right at the floor (it was bustled at that point and I had changed into sneakers to give an idea of length..)

Remember there are also some options for how to bustle your dress, just be sure to discuss the best fit for your dress. Smiley smileWedding dress trains...yes or no? 3Wedding dress trains...yes or no? 4
  • Laura
    Rockstar October 2019
    Laura
    • Flag

I didn't want a train, but the dress I got had one. I had a bustle added, but my poor niece/MOH couldn't remember how to do it so it was a bit of a waste of money

• Sindy
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Sindy
    • Flag

Love train on a wedding dresses

• Amber
    Super September 2020
    Amber
    • Flag
    I absolutely 馃槏馃槏馃槏 my train it makes the back breathtaking馃挆
    Wedding dress trains...yes or no? 5
  • Erin
    Expert November 2019
    Erin
    • Flag
    I had a train. Loved it!! My train brought all the leaves through the yard, though 馃槀. Well, only a few and we picked them out. The train was gorgeous for the ceremony and photos. It was bustled for the reception鈥攂est idea ever! You can have the best of both worlds 馃

Comment on this discussion