Skip to main content
A
Just Said Yes January 2019

Wedding dress price range? (Eddy K, Stella York)

Alexandria, on July 17, 2017 at 7:26 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 1 17
Saved

Does anyone know how much Eddy K or Stella York wedding dresses cost? I've been looking up wedding dresses so I can start saving money for the perfect one and I really like these two designers but I can't find how much they actually cost from their websites. Only store bought prices please.

17 Comments

Latest activity by MissMay18, on July 18, 2017 at 10:12 AM
  • D&G114
    Super January 2018
    D&G114 ·
    • Flag

On The Knot, they have gown prices. They are pretty accurate. Also, Nordstrom has prices for many of the gowns they carry in stores on their website. I bought a gown at a different salon that I looked at on the Nordstrom website and, before a trunk show discount, the price was the same.

• Courtney
    Devoted June 2018
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

Mine is a Stella York and it was around $1800 after taxes! I did purchase a belt too, so I'm not sure how much the dress was by itself!

• Shelby
    Savvy August 2018
    Shelby ·
    • Flag

I just found my Stella York dress this weekend. It was $1500. Plus 6% sales tax in my state and $60 shipping fee. Total $1650. I paid 50% and will pay the rest when it comes in.

(Sidenote: I originally was shopping the sample sale event where dresses that are $2000+ are discounted less than $1000 - but it is hit and miss, especially if you are set on these designers.)

• J
    Just Said Yes October 2017
    Jenna ·
    • Flag

I recently got a new Eddy K at a trunk show from the bridal shop I booked my appointment at. The dress is beautiful and the total cost was about $1300 which was way below my budget.

• BeachBride612
    Devoted June 2018
    BeachBride612 ·
    • Flag

I almost bought an eddy K. Price was $1600 (before tax).

• V2O
    VIP January 2018
    V2O ·
    • Flag

I got a Stella York for roughly $1500 after taxes. And idk if just my dress or the designed, but they take 6 months to come in. I ordered mine beginning of March and won't be getting it until late September.

• Kimberly
    VIP March 2018
    Kimberly ·
    • Flag

Ordered my Stella York 2 weeks ago. $1300 total. It will vary a bit from one store to another in some areas. Mine won't be in until January

• DesertPolarBear
    Expert December 2017
    DesertPolarBear ·
    • Flag

I got my Stella York under $1300 (pre alterations). Good luck!

• QueSeraSera
    VIP December 2017
    QueSeraSera ·
    • Flag

My Stella York was 1200 on the price tag. After adding straps, getting it custom ordered in my length, and taxes, it came out to about $1623 (pre-alterations)

• michelle
    Dedicated March 2018
    michelle ·
    • Flag

I just bought a Stella York and it was $1450 after taxes, shipping fee and I got 10% off for purchasing it the same day I tried it on. I tried on a $4000 dress from a different designer right before trying on the dress I purchased and was shocked when I found out my dress was so much less expensive because it looked just was expensive as the $4000 dress

• Mrsbdg
    Champion August 2017
    Mrsbdg ·
    • Flag

I tried on a bunch of Stella York dresses and they ranged from 1500 to 1900

• Sheri
    Super May 2020
    Sheri ·
    • Flag

I think it will also depends on the style # of the dress also the fabric, the sequence, alterations

• Shanelle
    Dedicated April 2018
    Shanelle ·
    • Flag

My Stella York dress was $1600 on the price tag...after adding a veil plus taxes my total was $1900

• Jennifer
    Dedicated April 2018
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I just bought my dress this weekend! Stella York, it was $1500 exactly after taxes.

• Danielle
    Super March 2018
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

My Stella York was just under $1300 after taxes.

• AmandaK
    Super October 2017
    AmandaK ·
    • Flag

My Stella York gown was $1300

• MissMay18
    Expert May 2018
    MissMay18 ·
    • Flag

Eddy k are around $1600. They sell them at BHLDN.com with prices listed. I love his dresses and a lot of the other designers that BHLDN sells are similar to his. Also, check out Rebecca Ingram for a similar style with a low price point!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics