Danielle, on May 31, 2020 at 4:11 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 23
Saved

Wedding dress decisions!! 1

Wedding dress decisions!! 2

Wedding dress decisions!! 3

Wedding dress decisions!! 4

Hi everyone!!
My wedding is next May!
I am having a hard time deciding between these two dresses!!(ahh so indecisive!) And just thought to get some unbiased opinions! It is so hard not to just discuss with my FH😣 The first two pictures of our the same dress and bottom two are the other oneI will note the bottom one I would order in white not blush! I appreciate all opinions, thank you in advance!!❤

23 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on June 1, 2020 at 12:44 PM
  • Mrs. S
    Super November 2019
    Mrs. S ·
    • Flag

They're both amazing, you can't lose either way. I personally prefer the first one. I think it's super elegant and looks beautiful on you.

• S
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Suzie ·
    • Flag
    I wonder if you’ve tried a fit and flair style. I am a wardrobe consultant and you look like you have a similar body type as myself. These two dresses seem to add weight to your hip area. I also would stay away from tulle fabric on the dress. Organza is amazing.
  • Kirsten
    Devoted October 2020
    Kirsten ·
    • Flag
    I like the first one. They're both beautiful! I like the way that the lace on the first one just trails into the skirt where the 2nd one strikes me as a little busy. But, really, you can't go wrong with either!
  • A
    Super December 2020
    Anais ·
    • Flag
    I also prefer the first one and think you look so beautiful in those two styles!!
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    Omg they both are stunning and so beautiful. I love the first one. Congrats and good luck either one u choose its not a lost lol
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    Dress #2. The quality looks to be better, the skirts flows/falls nicely and the additional details on the skirt make it look less boring/“empty” (since there’s a lot of open space on the first dress).
  • Sara
    Expert August 2021
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    Oh my gosh the second one 😍😍😍
  • Kimberly
    Expert October 2020
    Kimberly ·
    • Flag
    You are beautiful! I like dress 1 because your smile looks so much happier in #1. Dress 2 looks like there is a lot going on that might distract, but I like the back. Did you snap a pic of the back of #1?
  • Kathryn
    VIP August 2020
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag
    Dress 1. It just seems to flow with you more, and I agree with PPs that you seem happier.
  • Danielle
    Savvy May 2021
    Danielle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That is so sweet thank you!! Not in person because they didn't allow photos so we had to be sneaky by here is off the website
    Thank you everyone for their opinions so far! I appreciate it!Wedding dress decisions!! 5

• Pirate & 60s Bride
    Legend March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    #1 all the way! It was made for you. You look beautiful!!!! ♥️ #2 is too busy. I notice the dress, not you.
  • Futuremrsn
    Devoted October 2020
    Futuremrsn ·
    • Flag
    Both beautiful but I say second!! Would be perfect for a spring wedding
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    Wow they are both gorgeous but like love the first one on you better. You look so happy in it.
  • Elizabeth
    Super June 2021
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

Dress #1!! It's stunning on you!

• Alexis
    Savvy July 2021
    Alexis ·
    • Flag
    These are both so pretty! Something about the first one I like more! It's more dreamy, you look like you're floating on a cloud. Dress 2 looks like really fun to spin and dance in though!
  • Hannah
    Master July 2019
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    They are both gorgeous so I get the difficulty! I'm personally leaning towards dress 2 just because of how unique and interesting the design is.
  • Breanna
    Devoted September 2020
    Breanna ·
    • Flag
    They're both gorgeous, but I love the first one! It honestly looks like it was made for you!
  • Noelle
    Expert November 2019
    Noelle ·
    • Flag
    I love the first one.
  • Mrs.a
    Master October 2021
    Mrs.a ·
    • Flag
    The first one! It looks more flattering and you look happier in it 😊
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019