We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Tasha
Just Said Yes September 2020

Wedding dress concerns

Tasha, on July 28, 2020 at 2:44 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved Save

I recently picked up my dress from alterations. I keep having so many dress regrets! I am nitpicking everything about it. Especially since I had a gained weight and the dress had to be let out quite a bit. Has anyone else felt any major regrets even after alterations were done?
I’m having a very small wedding now due to COVID so I don’t know if should bother with another reception dress or just deal with it and hope that maybe other ascessories will help my feelings the day of.

Wedding dress concerns 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on July 29, 2020 at 12:57 PM
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag

Maybe your mind will change once you are all dolled up. Also have you been constantly trying your dress on? I made sure not to and to stop searching for new dresses for this exact reason.

• Margaret
    Rockstar October 2020
    Margaret ·
    • Flag

The dress is beautiful. I'd definitely still wear it. Hard to get the full effect of the veil as your head is cut off, but definitely wear it.

• Caitlin
    Expert January 2021
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag
    I think the dress is gorgeous! I say there's no need to buy another dress, especially if you're having a small wedding.
  • L
    Super October 2020
    Leslie ·
    • Flag

The dress is very pretty. I would war it as many times as you could.

• M
    Just Said Yes May 2021
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    I think it’s absolutely lovely! ❤️
  • Super August 2020
    ·
    • Flag
    That dress looks amazing!

I'm having a lot of feelings about my dress right now too though. I can zip it up myself, so I know it fits, but I feel like it's too tight. I just don't love the way it looks in me as much as I thought I would but because of covid and time constraints I can't have another fitting, so that's just how it's going to be. I'm hoping that I'm just being too critical of myself (I think that's probably what's going on with you and your dress) and on the day of the wedding there will be enough going on that I won't be able to worry about it.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

I think that's a beautiful dress Tasha, and wouldn't be out of place at all for a smaller celebration!

That being said - you want to feel amazing in your dress on your wedding day, so if you think you need a new one then go ahead and start looking! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles