We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Carolina
Dedicated February 2021

Wedding dress chronicles

Carolina, on August 24, 2019 at 6:51 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 19
Saved Save
I have maybe tried over 50 dresses yikes. I think I found the one but I feel like my stomach pokes out like a pudge. Should I continue to search for something more flattering or stick to this one. After trying on so many I feel that this one dress has a lot of the things I liked from all of my top picks. I do want to drop a couple of pounds though to be more comfortable with myself. Your thoughts would be appreciated thanks ♥️

Wedding dress chronicles 1

19 Comments

• Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    That dress is beautiful on you but only you can decide if you’ll love/hate your wedding pics. I’m kinda OCD and couldn’t handle a dress that wasn’t super flattering in pics.
  • Kora
    Expert September 2021
    Kora ·
    • Flag
    It's a stunning dress! It's definitely a personal preference and how YOU feel.. as long as you feel beautiful that's what matters! And honestly, you can stand certain ways when taking your pictures to hide your stomach haha just like when you take a selfie you can use lighting, etc. lol
  • Future Mrs. A. 💍
    VIP November 2021
    Future Mrs. A. 💍 ·
    • Flag
    I see what you are talking about — I think it’s also just how the dress is designed . It is gorgeous and so are you! Always listen to your heart! You love it then go for it ! You could always wear spanks , that would help (I would in a dress that material anyway because it shows everything)
  • Carolina
    Dedicated February 2021
    Carolina ·
    • Flag
    Some of the shops don’t allow for pictures but here are some of the other dresses I’ve tried but yea I think this might be the one, I guess I just need to work on the pooch lol and some spanx. Thanks for all the input! 💕

Wedding dress chronicles 2

Wedding dress chronicles 3

Wedding dress chronicles 4

Wedding dress chronicles 5
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

I think you look stunning whether or not you end up losing a few pounds or not.

• earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    • Flag

I see what you mean and that would bother me too, but it also looks like it is too small. Perhaps if you order the next size up so it skims over your midsection that will work. I do see how the other dresses you posted above don't seem to have that problem though so if you wanted to go with any of those they all look great on you.

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag
    It's beautiful
  • Carolina
    Dedicated February 2021
    Carolina ·
    • Flag
    Thank you all! I think the more I look at it and think about it “it’s the one” I think I might just ask them to order the next size up even though they had clipped the back a bit on this one and def wear spanks, hopefully that will help my concerns!
  • A
    Beginner October 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    You look stunning!!! That is a beautiful dress!
  • D
    Super September 2019
    Dana ·
    • Flag
    I wouldnt rely on losing weight because you never know. I personally think its beautiful but you are the one wearing it and have to feel comfortable
  • Michelle
    Super March 2021
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    I love this dress on you! If you love it and it feels amazing to you, I say get it! If your worried about your tummy area maybe try adding a belt. And also do you have a good shaper on currently? Try that and it might make a huge difference.
  • Carolina
    Dedicated February 2021
    Carolina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you I really like it so I think it’s yes to this one. I don’t have shapers but I’m going to get some hopefully that will take care of my concerns I’ve actually never worn spanx, I just hope they won’t be visible through the dress.
  • NextChapterReady
    Super October 2019
    NextChapterReady ·
    • Flag

I personally love that dress and don't notice your stomach at all! Smiley heart

• Carolina
    Dedicated February 2021
    Carolina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Aww thank you! I actually went back to the store and tried it on with spanks and fell more in love with the dress. 💕
  • Heather
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Heather ·
    • Flag

I just want to say that every single one of those dresses are studding on you!

• Carolina
    Dedicated February 2021
    Carolina ·
    • Flag
    So sweet thank you so much !
  • Caitlyn
    Dedicated November 2019
    Caitlyn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    They make some (Jcpenney, Kohls) that are long and in the shape of a dress, not shorts. So they're more seamless
  • Taylor
    VIP October 2020
    Taylor ·
    • Flag

I love all of these!!! I have also run into this problem. Crepe is the fabric made from hell but I desperately want the plain, not shiny, clean looking gown. Unfortunately, it shows EVERYTHING. I was hugely disappointed when I tried dresses on for the first time. I'm 5'5" and 125 pounds and I could not seem to get rid of the pooch. If it's any consolation, all of those look great on you!!! If I had looked like that, I would have bought it in a heartbeat!!

• Carolina
    Dedicated February 2021
    Carolina ·
    • Flag
    Aww thank you your so sweet 💕

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles