B
Just Said Yes May 2020

Wedding dress came in and it’s not the same

Brittany, on November 9, 2019 at 1:28 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved Save
Has anyone ever said yes to the dress and then when it came in went to pick it up and it didn’t feel the same or look the same? I got two dresses one for reception one for ceremony and they both weren’t the same as sample one I originally tried on.
I said yes to the dress back on October 19th and they told me the dresses wouldn’t be ready until January. I got a call yesterday November 7th and my dresses were there. So that was weird also.

7 Comments

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    Do you have the pictures you took when you picked them out to show the salon?
  • B
    Just Said Yes May 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes but they stated it was just because it hadn’t been altered... well neither had the sample dress.

Left is the dresses I received and right is the sample dress I choose.

thoughts?

Wedding dress came in and it’s not the same 1

Wedding dress came in and it’s not the same 2
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Looks like the same dresses to me just a lot smaller sizes
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2020
    Emily Online ·
    • Flag
    I don’t see any differences between the two dresses. What specifically is different? At least it’s not obvious even if you can spot small discrepancies!
  • Brianna
    Dedicated December 2019
    Brianna ·
    • Flag
    I honestly was so upset when my dress came in and I completely regretted my decision. Now that it has been altered to fit me I love it again! I can’t believe what a difference alterations made.
  • B
    Just Said Yes May 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This makes me feel better!!!
  • Erin
    Rockstar June 2021
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    I can’t see a difference between the dresses, so if it’s there it’s definitely something small that the ordinary person wouldn’t pick up on unless told Smiley smile. My first dress was too big when I got my size in, like a lot too big. My new dress won’t be in until early December so I’ll have to see when it comes in xD

Comment on this discussion