Melle ·
    • Flag
    I had a candy buffet table!
    I went to a wedding months ago that had a donut bar
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    Maybe rice Krispy treats? Or chocolate covered cake pops???
  • Elizabeth
    Super June 2021
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

Our venue is all-inclusive and honestly has so many desserts, it's insane. There's a three-tier wedding cake and we'll have a groom's cake. And then there's a dessert table with mini tarts, shooters, brownies, mini apple tarts, creme puffs, and a million other things I don't remember. We're going to try to trade out some of the food on the dessert table and replace it with a creme brûlée station or to help pay for some of the decor add-ons.

• Futuremrsn
    Devoted October 2020
    Futuremrsn ·
    • Flag
    I’m having a ‘Donut Wall’ instead of cake. We are getting our donuts from ‘Doughnut Plant,’ and ‘Doughology,’ both located in NYC.
    Also since our wedding is in October I’m going to have a small table with bowls of various candy for the kids!
  • Katlyn
    Devoted December 2021
    Katlyn ·
    • Flag

We hare having cultural desserts that our families make. My fiance is Italian and I am hispanic, so we are looking at having wedding cookies from our prospective cultures.

• Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    We are doing tiramisu instead of traditional cake! We're also doing a smores bar, since our venue has a fire pit.
  • Soon2BSmith
    Expert October 2020
    Soon2BSmith ·
    • Flag
    We’re having a fresh strawberry filled Publix cake.

We’re also having a variety of cupcakes: Red Velvet, Liquor Infused Peach Cobbler Cupcakes, and turtle cheesecake cupcakes. Shooter cups with Banana Pudding and Key Lime pie.

• Naikesha
    Super September 2020
    Naikesha ·
    • Flag

We are doing a candy bar, and a fondue station.

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    Our table will consist of assorted cookies, brownies, lemon bars and macarons.
  • Sarah
    Savvy August 2021
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

My fiancé's mom and aunts are going to be baking cookies the week leading up to the wedding and putting together a cookie table (family tradition). Additionally, we're also having an ice cream bar!

• Nicole
    Master September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

We're having a candy bar and hiring a vendor who will bring in a "s'moregasbord" s'mores bar. Very excited about that one!

• Meghan
    Master October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag

We had a 2 tired wedding cake, each tier was a different flavor. Then we had mini cheesecakes, Oreo shooter, banana pudding shooters, donuts, cookies, and M&M's (there is a story behind those).

• Molly
    VIP September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag

I am making a one tier wedding cake, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, lemon bars, mini cheese cakes and cupcakes.

• Renee
    Super June 2020
    Renee ·
    • Flag
    I’m having a dessert bar. Assorted Mini cakes, pies, cookies, shooters, tarts and cake pops.
  • Christel
    Dedicated October 2020
    Christel ·
    • Flag
    We are totally lucking out! 4 tier cake, cookies, cupcakes in 3 flavors, decorated rice crispy treats, cake pops and cheese cake pops all for *drumroll please. $250 free delivery and setup!!!!!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics