Shaina
Expert October 2020

Wedding colors :) **share**

Shaina, on January 23, 2020 at 2:29 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 12
Saved

My wedding is 10/10/2020. I know its fall but I love neutral colors and I have never been a bold color person like bright reds and stuff. HOWEVER, the fiance loves bold colors soo I felt like this color palette would go well.

Sidenote: I was a little nervous about the blue and gray lol

I would love to see yours too!

Wedding colorsWedding colors :) **share** 1

Mine and bridesmaid flowersWedding colors :) **share** 2

Bridesmaid dressesWedding colors :) **share** 3

CenterpiecesWedding colors :) **share** 4

Groom and GroomsmenWedding colors :) **share** 5

12 Comments

Latest activity by Nefetera, on January 24, 2020 at 6:29 AM
  • Emily
    Devoted October 2020
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Date twins! You don’t have to follow the fall color palette. I’m not! I’m going with deep teal and burgundy as my main colors with jewel tones mixed throughout. What you have looks awesome!
  • Lisa
    Expert October 2021
    Lisa ·
    • Flag

Date twins! We originally thought of doing very 'fall' colors but we decided against it. We are doing Greys, Tiffany Blue and pops of lavender (mostly in the flowers).

I think what you have selected is beautiful.

• Shaina
    Expert October 2020
    Shaina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Smiley laugh DATE TWINS!. I checked out your colors on your page they looks sooo beautiful! Smiley heart

I honestly was/am nervous how it will all come together but I felt this would be a good way of mixing FH and I's tastes in color Smiley smile

• Shaina
    Expert October 2020
    Shaina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

OMG Smiley love I saw your centerpieces and they look soo amazing I love the soft colors!

Thank you so much! How are you having your bridesmaids?

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    All of your colors look beautiful together. You don’t have to follow a Fall palette.
  • Lisa
    Expert October 2021
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much!! I love how things are coming together. I am having just a MOH and she'll be wearing Mercury (medium grey) from David's Bridal.

• Shaina
    Expert October 2020
    Shaina ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Such a beautiful shade Smiley smile I am so excited! and excited for you!!!

• Lauren
    VIP February 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

Love your color scheme! I'm getting married next month but my colors are kinda more summery... you don't need to coordinate your colors with a season. Smiley smile

• V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag

I think it will look really pretty. One of my colors was fire engine red so you wouldn't have liked that, but mine wasn't a fall wedding.

• Sherry
    Master September 2019
    Sherry ·
    • Flag

Your colors look great together. Our colors were white with rose gold and gold accents with small touches of ivory mixed into the centerpieces to help them stand out from the white table cloths.

• Noelle
    Expert November 2019
    Noelle ·
    • Flag
    My wedding was this past November! We used orange, deep pink (fuschia), and ivory for the flowers, and navy for the bridesmaids and linens...I loved how the bright flowers stood out against the navy! As everyone has said, you can forget seasonal rules and go with what you love.
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    Im already married. My renewal wedding colors will be Gold,white and yellow. I was thinking if another color but i have no idea. My theme is the sunflower theme

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics