Laurenn
Savvy May 2022

Wedding Color Advice

Laurenn, on October 26, 2019 at 6:34 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 8
Saved Save
Hello everyone! I am struggling with picking wedding colors and figuring out how to incorporate them into the decorations and tables .. So I’m having a spring wedding, I want a romantic & elegant feeling .. I am in love with neutrals but to many of them .. Can you help me narrow it down to 3? I originally wanted navy & purples but I’m kinda wanting to do neutral tones completely .. Any help would be appreciated

8 Comments

• Neeva
    Expert April 2020
    Neeva ·
    • Flag

I'm having an April wedding and have chosen blush, gold and light green- I feel like it's a pop of color while still being neutral and pastel for the spring.

• Allison
    Dedicated December 2020
    Allison ·
    • Flag

May wedding here! We're doing lilac, a lighter grey, and greenery. Still very light and romantic in my opinion!

• Stefanie
    Devoted December 2019
    Stefanie ·
    • Flag
    My wedding is in a month and I’m doing dusty blue, white and blush
  • Laurenn
    Savvy May 2022
    Laurenn ·
    • Flag
    I seen a post on Pinterest where the Bridesmaids we’re wearing Lavender & Lilac Grey which I thought was absolutely beautiful if I go with them colors what color/ colors Tux would look good ?
  • Tara
    Super November 2016
    Tara ·
    • Flag

Personally I think neutral tones would be so nice for the Spring! You can certainly do accents of navy (wouldn't make that a main color in spring) or a brighter purple with neutral tones. A mauve-type purple would be nice as well! A lavender color would be gorgeous with blush, gold, beige, and any other muted tone. Here's some photos I found for inspiration.

Lavender tonesWedding Color Advice 1Neutral tonesWedding Color Advice 2

• Laurenn
    Savvy May 2022
    Laurenn ·
    • Flag
    I don’t know if this will help but we’re getting married at Castleton Farms in The Vineyard Gardens
  • Laurenn
    Savvy May 2022
    Laurenn ·
    • Flag
    Photos Of Inspirations

Wedding Color Advice 3

Wedding Color Advice 4

Wedding Color Advice 5

Wedding Color Advice 6

Wedding Color Advice 7

Wedding Color Advice 8

Wedding Color Advice 9

Wedding Color Advice 10

Wedding Color Advice 11

Wedding Color Advice 12
  • Yoice
    Rockstar March 2019
    Yoice ·
    • Flag
    Hi Lauren. In case you couldn’t open the link in the message here is the pic.
    Wedding Color Advice 13

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics