Ann
Beginner November 2019

Wedding cake flavor

Ann, on August 30, 2019 at 11:34 PM

Posted in Wedding Reception 47

I’m getting married in November right before thanksgiving. Haven’t decided on what flavor of cake to go with. What kind of cake flavors are you going with for your cake? My cake baker has asked me to tell her what cake flavors we would like to taste on Monday. I was thinking Vanilla with raspberry,...
I’m getting married in November right before thanksgiving. Haven’t decided on what flavor of cake to go with. What kind of cake flavors are you going with for your cake?
My cake baker has asked me to tell her what cake flavors we would like to taste on Monday. I was thinking Vanilla with raspberry, cookies and cream at least to try. But looking for other ideas.

My reception dress is rose gold so would match our theme to that.

47 Comments

• C
    Expert November 2020
    Casey ·
    • Flag
    Almond is my personal favorite 😋
  • Courtney
    Master December 2019
    Courtney ·
    • Flag

We went with strawberry champagne and lemon raspberry for our cake tiers. We decided that with a heavier dinner, we wanted to serve a lighter cake for dessert.

• Lizzy
    Super October 2019
    Lizzy ·
    • Flag
    We are having cake pops and our flavors are rumchata, pumpkin, salted caramel brownie, and lemon
  • Alexis
    Savvy December 2019
    Alexis ·
    • Flag
    I am doing 3 different flavors, red velvet for two tiers, lemon with raspberry filling for another tier, and vanilla and chocolate marble with cookies and cream frosting!!! All of them were so delicious!!!😋😋😋
  • Shireen
    Devoted September 2020
    Shireen ·
    • Flag
    Tasting was awesome!! All of the flavors we chose were yummy going back yo try the banana pudding flavor because they were sold out of that one. The lemon one...had cream cheese icing with sprinkled confectioners sugar and County Time lemonade YUMMY!
    This is the cake we want

Wedding cake flavor 1
  • Monique
    Master December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    We are doing cinnamon roll and apple fritter!
  • Ivy ORP
    VIP October 2019
    Ivy ORP ·
    • Flag

We are going with a small cake of key lime coconut with cupcakes in the same flavor, as well as s'mores, caramel apple pie, and tiramisu. We wanted to bring in flavors of fall for our October wedding, but also have a little flavor of the beach which is our venue.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics