We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

M
Just Said Yes September 2019

Wedding band that goes with my engagement ring

Macy, on July 6, 2019 at 2:26 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 15
Saved Save
Hey guys! My ring is a lot different from the ones I've seen online. I'm looking for a wedding band or a jacket that would go good with my ring. I just cant seem to find any that I feel would work! My ring has a twist to it, but they don't overlap. Does anybody have this type of band? Any helpful suggestions are appreciated! I'm not sure how to add a picture of my ring, but I'll try to.

15 Comments

Latest activity by Sinéad, on August 9, 2019 at 11:21 AM
  • Jessica
    VIP October 2019
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    I would suggest going to the place where you're FH bought the ring. Normally they will have several bands to go with each ring.
  • Michelle
    Devoted August 2019
    Michelle ·
    • Flag
    Does your ring have a shape like this ?

Wedding band that goes with my engagement ring 1
  • Megan
    VIP January 2019
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    Without a photo it’s hard to advise... I had a unique ring as well, and a slightly curved band worked for me
  • CourtneyBrittain
    Master August 2019
    CourtneyBrittain ·
    • Flag
    Do you have a photo? That could help!
  • Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

If you're unsure, I think purchasing a simple thin band in your e-ring color is a great choice! That's what I have because I love my e-ring so much!

• M
    Macy ·
    • Flag
    Hey! I finally got to upload a picture! This is my ring.

Wedding band that goes with my engagement ring 2
  • M
    Macy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I wish we could, they went out of business right after he bought it.
  • Catalena
    Dedicated November 2019
    Catalena ·
    • Flag
    Okay so I started looking and I don’t know how you feel about these two ideas???
    Obviously not exactly like them but the same concept? Getting a single band like the first picture that matches the shape of yours but without the diamond.
    Or similar to the second one with two bands that will kind of complete it if you know what I mean?

Wedding band that goes with my engagement ring 3

Wedding band that goes with my engagement ring 4
  • Catalena
    Dedicated November 2019
    Catalena ·
    • Flag
    Here’s a better look of the idea for the two bands
  • Catalena
    Dedicated November 2019
    Catalena ·
    • Flag
    Sorry it didn’t upload on that’s last comment haha

Wedding band that goes with my engagement ring 5
  • M
    Macy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Is that considered a jacket? I'm not sure if it would hug my ring or if it would leave a gap. I have loved my moms jacket she has, but she has a solitare stone and it was a easy fit for hers.
  • Catalena
    Dedicated November 2019
    Catalena ·
    • Flag
    I honestly don’t know what it’d be called 😕 My FH bought my engagement ring with the matching wedding band for it already, so I haven’t had to really look into the types of bands.

But this is a terrible drawing of me trying to show you what I mean 🙈 It would be really thick of a set, but maybe if you took it to a jeweler they could probably think of something along these lines.

Wedding band that goes with my engagement ring 6
  • M
    Macy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I like that drawing! Thank you for all your help! I'll have to take a trip to one sometime soon! We are getting closer! Thanks again!
  • Sherry
    Master September 2019
    Sherry ·
    • Flag

My ring doesn't have a twist but it is different enough that none of the close to 1000 rings-bands, ring guards, contour bands, enhancers etc will work with it. I ended up going with this look and I actually really love it. I found a shop on Etsy that makes gapped bands so I got one of those to obviously fill the gap between my e-ring and band.

I did inquire with several places about a custom band but hated all of their ideas. I love my e-ring and didn't want anything taking away from it. Anyway, here is a pic of my set. Hope you are able to find something that you love!

Wedding band that goes with my engagement ring 7

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    • Flag

Hi Macy! Have you found a wedding band that you love to go with your e-ring?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles