K
Savvy May 2021

Wedding Album

Kreshelle, on October 11, 2021 at 9:46 AM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 0 8
Saved
I have a question, my photographer doesn't do wedding albums. He provides all the pictures on a jump drive and I have to put the album together myself. So my question is, would it be too much to incorporate my engagement photos and my bridal shower photos in the book as well? I just want all of my pictures in one place.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Melissa, on October 13, 2021 at 5:56 PM
  • Lisa
    Rockstar July 2022
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    I actually love that idea! Having all the pictures in one place would capture the entire engagement/wedding process. It's your album, so include whatever pictures you want. You could have different sections in the book, one for each event (engagement, pre-wedding parties, and wedding day).
  • Cece
    Super November 2022
    Cece ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Love this!
  • V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag

For our wedding album. I included engagement and wedding photos as I only wanted professional photos in the album. I will probably make another album that's not as expensive of non-professional photos which will include pre-wedding events, engagement photos, and the wedding itself.

• Fiona
    Dedicated May 2024
    Fiona ·
    • Flag

I put all our photos into one book. Smiley smile

• Bird
    Dedicated June 2021
    Bird ·
    • Flag
    I made a large fancy wedding album and then a smaller album that included bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and honeymoon pics. I used ZNO.com and I highly recommend
  • Rosie
    Rockstar February 2022
    Rosie ·
    • Flag

I think that sounds like a great idea, and as Bird said above, maybe honeymoon pics as well! If you think the book will be too big and chunky, you could always split engagement/bridal shower, and wedding/honeymoon, and get two books!

• K
    Savvy May 2021
    Kreshelle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate it.
  • Melissa
    Dedicated March 2022
    Melissa ·
    • Flag
    Do whatever you want, it's for you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics