Jacklyn
Savvy May 2019

Vic's on the River (dieters Den), Help!

Jacklyn, on April 27, 2018 at 2:13 PM Posted in Georgia Planning 0 4
Saved

Hello everyone,

My fiance and I are planning a wedding in Savannah, GA! We have a guest list of about 30 or less. We are working with a wedding planner who suggested Vic's on the River for our receptions, specifically the Dieter Den room. I was wondering if anyone could give me any feedback on this room? Is is spacious enough for a first dance? We won't be having a huge party crowd. If you have any pictures that you would be willing to share that would be great as well!!! Thanks in advance!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on April 27, 2018 at 3:46 PM
  • firstoneat56
    Master August 2017
    firstoneat56 ·
    • Flag

Why not make an appt. to stop by and look? If you've hired wedding planner, they should have the answer to this. If this is in a different state from where you live, call the venue and ask for specs.

• Jacklyn
    Savvy May 2019
    Jacklyn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

We are out of state. The wedding planner told me it was big enough. Some reviews and other coordinators told me it wasn't. I am just looking for someone who has had the opportunity to use this facility and room specifically.

• Miaaa
    Super January 2018
    Miaaa ·
    • Flag

I agree that you should call and ask what their capacity is, and how large parties they usually host in there (without telling them your number first).

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Jacklyn! Have you looked at their WeddingWire page and checked out the newest reviews? There are some pictures from recent couples included with their reviews:

Reviews for Vic's on the River on WeddingWire

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics