We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Georgia Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Georgia? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Georgia has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

O
Anyone from Canton, Ga?
Olga, on March 2, 2021 at 11:14 PM

Hi y’all! I’m planning an out of state wedding & I need your help! Anyone near/around Canton, GA that would recommend sweets vendors & catering? Can’t find a vendor who specializes in...

Lynnie, Mar 3, 2021 1 10
Ms Crystal
Dress Alterations/seamstress in ga
Ms Crystal, on January 4, 2021 at 8:52 AM

Hi Ladies! Happy New Year! I'm getting married on 10/2/21 (delayed due to Covid). My dress arrived last summer and now I want to start looking for a Seamstress. My bridal shop is about a 45 minute...

Ms Crystal, Feb 28, 2021 8 62
Ana
Savannah Wedding - After Party Venue Ideas?
Ana, on February 19, 2021 at 12:42 PM

Im getting married in Savannah, but unfortunately we cant stay at the venue past 11PM and my crowd is a party crowd. Im interested in hosting an open bar for my guest at a local bar (for 2-3...

Samantha, Feb 19, 2021 3 49
Keyera
Photographers
Keyera, on December 30, 2020 at 5:27 PM

Any good cinematographers/photographers in the Atlanta area for reasonable price?

Rebecca, Feb 26, 2021 5 44 1
Nicole
Outdoor rehearsal dinner Atlanta
Nicole, on February 9, 2021 at 9:35 PM

Starting to think about rehearsal dinner options and looking to have one outdoors in September. Any recommendations in the Atlanta area for around 30 people. Patio of a restaurant, golf course with...

Vall, Feb 13, 2021 2 16
Shelly
Live Painting
Shelly, on February 10, 2021 at 10:13 AM

Hello everyone! I was wondering if any of you know of great live painters in Georgia? I've seen this trend growing in my area, and would love to have this painting as a memento of our special day! If...

Shelly, Feb 12, 2021 2 13
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics