Catrina
Just Said Yes September 2020

Vendor recommendations in dfw area

Catrina, on August 25, 2019 at 7:08 PM Posted in Texas Planning 0 2
Saved Save

Does anyone have any recommendations for cheap/affordable caterers in the DFW area? We are thinking a pasta bar for the food. We are also looking for a videographer that isn't outrageously priced. Any recommendations are appreciated.

2 Comments

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·

Welcome to the WeddingWire community, Catrina

The WeddingWire vendor directory is an awesome place to search for all those different vendors you need to book for your wedding. Using your location, you can find some local companies, check out their previous couple reviews, their work, etc. It’s super helpful!

I’ve started two searched for you -

Dallas Wedding Caterers You can change the location on the page, filter by catering services, cuisine, etc.

Dallas Wedding Videographers Likewise you can change the location, along with filter by price, videography style, etc.

I love the sound of a pasta bar! Sounds yum

Have you booked your venue for the wedding yet?

• Tiffany
    Savvy April 2020
    Tiffany ·
    Hey girl!!!

I have decided to go with Blue Mesa Grill for catering! I have a tasting for it on Monday, but we are gonna go with the Fajita Grill package for $17 per person! they also give chips, salad, queso and guacamole with each package so i’m gonna use that as appetizers for my cocktail hour!

goodluck on your planning!!

Comment on this discussion