We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Texas Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Texas? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Texas has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Hannah
Asking Wedding party
Hannah, Yesterday at 11:05 PM

Hello ladies!!!! I have a question... I got engaged in 12/21/2020 and we have a venue and our date is 01/01/2023. I was wondering a good time frame to ask our wedding party to be apart of our wedding...

Lynnie, 5 hours ago 1 14
Richaelyn
Outdoor wedding ceremony in the summer in Houston, Texas
Richaelyn, on February 21, 2021 at 3:38 AM

Hello everyone! I would like y’all advice on something. I’m in the process of moving my date to late June or July and it’ll be taking place in Houston, Texas. My fiancé and I really want to get...

Lynnie, Feb 23, 2021 2 43
Jocelyn
February Weddings - Who is rescheduling?
Jocelyn, on January 6, 2021 at 1:35 PM

We just sent out invitations on Monday and just found out about the huge spike here in Houston, TX. If we postpone, it will be my 3rd time to plan the wedding. Our ceremony is outside & reception...

Kris, Jan 7, 2021 13 141
V
North Texas question
Valeska, on February 4, 2021 at 9:59 PM

Hello All, Wanted to ask y’all from memory what’s the first week of June for an outdoor ceremony. Reception would be inside with AC, cocktail would be under shade. Unfortunately no shade for ceremony...

Lynnie, Feb 8, 2021 1 10
Claudia
New location. Help! (dallas)
Claudia, on January 11, 2021 at 11:18 AM

Long story short, the majority of our families have decided not to go to our wedding due to growing health concerns. Not a problem, we totally understand. The problem I'm having now is trying to find...

Claudia, Jan 11, 2021 9 105
A
Wedding dress seamstress
Adriana, on January 29, 2021 at 10:39 PM

My wedding is in May, and the seamstress at the bridal shop I purchased my dress from is apparently booked through the end of April. Does anyone know of a really good, proven wedding dress...

Jo, Feb 3, 2021 1 17