We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Texas Planning

Join  group

Getting married in Texas? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that Texas has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Niki
Honeymoon ideas in Texas
Niki, on August 2, 2020 at 9:52 AM

Hey y’all! We are really struggling with finding a place to go for our honeymoon. We’re in Plano & don’t want to travel out of state and are looking to rent a house on the lake. We’d like to keep...

Michelle, 3 minutes ago 3 18
Mandi
Non resident Marriage License
Mandi, Today at 10:22 AM

Does anyone know how we would get a marriage license for non residents in Texas? My fiancé is from Texas but lives here now & all his family lives there. We're getting married mid October around...

Mandi, 12 hours ago 5
Ivette
Videographer
Ivette, on August 7, 2020 at 9:32 PM

Y’all- I need help! I want a great quality short video of the day of. I’m talking drone usage and cool edits with high quality footage. However I don’t want to pay $1000 for a 5-10minute...

Lynnie, 6 hours ago 1 11
A
Houston Engagement Party Venues
Abigail, on August 3, 2020 at 12:09 PM

Hi ladies!!! Does anyone have any suggestions on engagement party venues in Houston, TX? I will have around 150-200 guests and would like to bring in my own food, bar, & entertainment! If anyone...

Lynnie, Aug 4, 2020 3 47
C
Bachelorette Party
Carley, on July 7, 2020 at 10:55 PM

What are you doing for your upcoming bachelorette party? Trying to figure out my options with planning the party. None of us are really into drinking, so a bar outing wasn't on the table to begin...

Bri, Jul 30, 2020 9 163
Elizabeth
October 10, 2020 in Texas - Postpone or Keep Going??
Elizabeth, on July 9, 2020 at 2:20 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm sure this has been posted a million times, but I wanted to get other couples' opinions! Our wedding is 10/10/2020 in the hill country of Texas and will be outdoor. We kept trying to...

Karen, Jul 13, 2020 16 223 1