Dq'enterprise
Savvy April 2022

Untraditional Wedding Ideas

Dq'enterprise, on October 6, 2021 at 11:59 PM

Posted in Planning 56

Hey Ladies, Are you guys having Untraditional weddings?Im thinking of doing blue & gold for my wedding dress since this is my 2nd wedding I don't want to have it as traditional as my 1st wedding. I am looking to makes every aspect relevant to me and my SO. Tell me about some unique or...
Hey Ladies,

Are you guys having Untraditional weddings?Im thinking of doing blue & gold for my wedding dress since this is my 2nd wedding I don't want to have it as traditional as my 1st wedding. I am looking to makes every aspect relevant to me and my SO.
Tell me about some unique or Untraditional wedding plans you have.

56 Comments

• Melanie
    Dedicated November 2022
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That would be SOOO much fun!!! I’ve looked at some that could be that style too!!
  • Melanie
    Dedicated November 2022
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh man that sounds amazing!!! I can’t wait to see pics of your wedding!! And I LOVE the fact that y’all are cutting your own flowers!! From one of your gardens or from a flower farm?
  • Vale
    Dedicated October 2021
    Vale ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    There's a wonderful Sunflower Farm near where I live, for only $10, they give you a vase and clippers and say "Whatever you can fit in this case, you take with you." You can get a LOT of really beautiful flowers in those vases. Other places charge $2 per sunflower and $1 per zinnia.
  • Melanie
    Dedicated November 2022
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That’s awesome!!! We have a farm near us that does the same thing for zinnias. I take my son out there and pick our own. It’ll be so much fun for y’all and definitely unique! I love it!!
  • Tyff
    Dedicated July 2022
    Tyff ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Beautiful!

• Dq'enterprise
    Savvy April 2022
    Dq'enterprise ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Feel free to post here I would love to see it. If you'd like ill also give my feedback.
  • Dq'enterprise
    Savvy April 2022
    Dq'enterprise ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I live that dress. I am stuck between gold or sapphire blue.
    Untraditional Wedding Ideas 1

• Dq'enterprise
    Savvy April 2022
    Dq'enterprise ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I never thought to take away the formal part of the wedding but bbq and desert sounds great. Im sure you and your husband will enjoy the comfort of that wedding style.
  • Dq'enterprise
    Savvy April 2022
    Dq'enterprise ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thats a nice dress. How is that website? I have been looking closely at lalamira but I have never tried this website. Ill have to check them out.
  • Shannon
    Dedicated October 2023
    Shannon ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I actually ordered it from Amazon but they get it through that site. I'll let you know when it gets here.
  • Dq'enterprise
    Savvy April 2022
    Dq'enterprise ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you. My FH is considering changing the colors so I may or may not get it.
  • Dq'enterprise
    Savvy April 2022
    Dq'enterprise ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awwww thank you. I am hoping we can get our colors to work. We are heading to mens warehouse latrr today. 🤞🏾
  • Dq'enterprise
    Savvy April 2022
    Dq'enterprise ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Definitely. I hope its everything you dreamed of.
  • Melanie
    Dedicated November 2022
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks! I might just have to order it to see if it’s the “one”. Oooh gold or sapphire blue…that’s a tough decision. I think both would look amazing!!
  • Alyssa
    Just Said Yes May 2023
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! I don’t know if I would suggest doing red and green together unless it’s a winter wedding, but this green is amazing! 😍
  • Bryana
    Just Said Yes May 2022
    Bryana ·
    • Flag
    Omg I'm doing royal blue and gold beautiful colors congrats on your wedding 💒
  • Melanie
    Dedicated November 2022
    Melanie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks!! I’ve only found it listed from China so far so I might need to hop on getting it ordered soon. Yeah I thought about that as well. The colors we’ve chosen are jewel tones (sapphire, ruby, emerald, and gold). Still have to see how everything is going to look together.
  • bevbabe
    Dedicated June 2023
    bevbabe ·
    • Flag

My friend got married in a black dress and she looked gorgeous. Her and her husband are into like goth, punk, etc. The wedding was beautiful and represented them. My mom got remarried in a gold dress and looked stunning. Go with what makes you feel beautiful!

• Dq'enterprise
    Savvy April 2022
    Dq'enterprise ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Soo crazy we have the same color theme....
  • Bryana
    Just Said Yes May 2022
    Bryana ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes I always wanted these colors since I was young

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics