Eunice
Just Said Yes January 2021

Today should have been my wedding day

Eunice, on May 23, 2020 at 5:04 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 12
Saved
The heading says it all. I had a wonderful wedding planned with my SO. We are both stuck in different countries due to work and so we cannot even do those simple exchange of vows that many couples are doing in lieu of an elaborate wedding. I am feeling all sorts of emotions that I cannot describe but I know sad and disappointed tops the list.

12 Comments

Latest activity by Niki, on June 10, 2020 at 7:02 PM
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    Ima sorry. I know it's such a big disappointment. Today should had been our vow renewal we are so disappointed. I wish you both luck and hopefully you guys can have the wedding you desire
  • Nefetera
    VIP March 2015
    Nefetera ·
    • Flag
    I'm***!!! ...
  • Niki
    Devoted August 2020
    Niki ·
    • Flag
    I’m so sorry! Today was supposed to be my wedding day too. I hate that you’re not able to spend today together & hope y’all will be together soon. Best wishes!
  • Jennifer
    Super March 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    Everything will be okay. Our original wedding day was in April. We had a small ceremony but I will tell you, the pain of not having a wedding was still there for myself and our families. So while it may feel awful now to not be able to marry. just think of the excited yet to come! This will make the big day that much more special! You will get through this but it will take some time. Definitely an ongoing emotional roller coaster.
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    I’m sorry to hear that you aren’t able to have your wedding but more importantly even be able to spend this time with him. Just remember that this will all be over soon and you will be together forever.
  • Kayse
    Expert December 2020
    Kayse ·
    • Flag

I'm so sorry!! Hugs.

• PandaInLove
    Expert August 2017
    PandaInLove ·
    • Flag
    So sorry for you both!
  • WESLEY
    Savvy August 2022
    WESLEY ·
    • Flag

Oh, no! I am so sorry that you cannot be with your SO. This makes me so sad. I hope you can reunite soon and celebrate.

• Jemiella
    Just Said Yes August 2021
    Jemiella ·
    • Flag
    Oh, I’m so sorry lady. Try to change the perspective. When you and fiancé see each other, it’s going to be phenomenal and you’ll get the good ol butterflies seeing each other again, and your wedding will be amazing.. stay strong!!! Virtual hug
  • Eunice
    Eunice ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thabks Nikki!!aim dorry too. Hope you get married soon.
  • Eunice
    Eunice ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thabk you so much.
  • Niki
    Devoted August 2020
    Niki ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! Yes! My wedding is August 23rd.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics