Vanessa
Expert September 2019

Today is my bridal shower!

Vanessa, on July 20, 2019 at 8:29 AM Posted in Parties and Events 0 7
Saved
Today is my “surprise” bridal shower. I’m not supposed to know but I found out 🤭 and I’m actually happy that I did so I can prepare myself lol. But I am SO nervous! I’m not sure why. Did anyone else feel nervous? I know there is going to be about 50 people there to celebrate me and I am so blessed! Ahhh only freaking out a little. Also, what did you do to prepare/get ready/ calm your nerves for the beautiful day of your shower?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Cassi, on July 22, 2019 at 4:18 PM
  • Liz
    Savvy July 2019
    Liz ·
    • Flag
    Today is mine too well ours it’s co-Ed. I just bought a new top lol don’t really feel nervous. It’s all family and close friends
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Have fun! They're all there to support you Smiley smile it could be overwhelming to socialize with that many people at once but have fun with it and mingle
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Hi there Vanessa Smiley smile How did your shower go? Did you have an amazing time?

• J
    Master October 2019
    Jolie ·
    • Flag

How did it go?? I don't want mine to be a surprise and I keep telling my mom that and she won't listen. I said fine I'll ask another bridesmaid then or my FH knows. I said it makes no sense for it to be a surprise when I have to be ready and in whatever outfit I pick. She said if my sister asks me to do something in the next couple saturdays then that's it. I said that's really dumb it's not a surprise then just fricken tell me!! I am not nervous I am mostly just salty about it now.

• Laura
    Expert September 2019
    Laura ·
    • Flag

Hey Vanessa! I also had my bridal shower on Saturday. How did yours go?

• S
    Dedicated September 2019
    Shannon ·
    • Flag

Did you do anything to calm your nerves? Mine is next weekend. I know about it and I'm surprisingly a little nervous too.

• Cassi
    Super October 2019
    Cassi ·
    • Flag

I can't wait for this!! Mines not till September!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics