Skip to main content
FutureMrsHadi
Dedicated May 2021

Tell Me About Your Weirdest Wedding Dreams/nightmares!

FutureMrsHadi, on October 9, 2019 at 6:32 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 11
Saved

Is it just me? We're about 10 months away from our wedding and I keep having the strangest wedding dreams. Just last night I dreamed that I was a day before my wedding and didn't have anything done except a cake, so we got married in my parents barn, with a goat as our officiant. Smiley xd

Anyone else have some funny/weird dreams?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Maddie, on October 11, 2019 at 1:32 AM
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    Haha. Oh my gosh that's funny. I had a dream the groomsmen decided to start a bonfire at the venue which is a ballroom at a very nice hotel therefore not equipped to have a bonfire. They then ripped their vests off and threw them in the fire.
  • Laura
    Master October 2019
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I've been lucky so far, no nightmares, but have had a couple of odd dreams. I had a dream that I missed the entire wedding. I was there, but didn't remember any of it. My guy was showing me the pics to prove to me I was there but I had no memory of it. The other was a dream about me going to David's Bridal for my first fitting and them wanting more for a bustle than the dress cost and I said no and went to Michael's to look for "decorative velcro" to hold it up lol

• Veronica
    Expert June 2021
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    Hahah I love this thread but yes I’ve had a few the most recent is that it was our wedding day my makeup person cancelled and my hair person disappeared and we were in the forest and my mom was the officiant but she didn’t know the words and there was a minister sitting in the crowd it’s been so strange
  • Tina
    VIP March 2020
    Tina ·
    • Flag
    I have horrible dreams that I'm actually remarrying my ex husband. 🤮
  • Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag

The goat officiant is hilarious Smiley laugh

My weirdest one would have to be not being engaged to my FH and having to marry another man. Kinda sad, but hey, FH and I were still friends in the dream!

• Cher Horowitz
    Master December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That sounds awful! I hope these dreams leave you alone

• Tiffany
    Expert March 2020
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    I had so many the first month after I got engaged. They've slowed down a lot. I just had one the other night that guests were stealing all the food, like literally putting it into pockets and bags to take from the venue. And also breaking chairs 😂🤔
  • Sue E
    Dedicated November 2019
    Sue E ·
    • Flag
    Goat officiant, loveee it ❤️

I dreamt that it was the zombie apocalypse and we still showed up to our venue on our wedding day even tho we didn’t know if any of our guests would make it. The caterers did show up but they only brought white linens cause that was all they could find and I thought it was ok.
  • Becca
    Devoted October 2019
    Becca ·
    • Flag
    About 6 months out I also started getting nightmares. I had one where the caterer showed up late and took forever to cook the food. The little bits he did bring out were awful and everyone was so grumpy. Most people ended up eating cake and leaving before the main food was even served. Hilariously enough, I was calm as a cucumber the whole time reassuring my family that the food was coming it was just taking him some time to cook it. ;p

The goat officiant is the best one I have heard though.
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Mine isn't weird but had to do with the photographers not getting the moments
  • Maddie
    Devoted October 2020
    Maddie ·
    • Flag
    I keep waking up (in my dream) and it’s the day of my wedding and I haven’t written my vows yet!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics