We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Jennifer
Dedicated October 2020

Sweets table decor

Jennifer , on July 10, 2020 at 5:32 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 9
Saved Save
I made these as an idea for the sweets table but I can't decide what they are missing. There will be autumn garland, pumpkins, gourds, and fairy lights around the table as well. Right now they look gross. Any ideas are welcomed! Sweets table decor 1

Sweets table decor 2

Sweets table decor 3

9 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag

These are containers that you will have the candy or sweets in? if so, i think those look nice as is

• C
    VIP January 2019
    Cassidy ·
    • Flag
    I think they look fine as is, but I do see what you’re saying, That they could use something.

What about little chalk board labels you could put on to label the candy/sweet inside. I think they make chalk board stickers. I think that would be cute.
  • Jana
    Rockstar June 2022
    Jana ·
    • Flag
    Weave the garlands around the bases to give it a natural 'sitting among the leaves' look.
  • Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes they are!
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle Online ·
    • Flag
    The rhinestones and lace are too flat which doesn’t make the holders “pop”. I see flowers in the background. Maybe you can take a single bloom and hot glue it near the bottom of the tin. Others coud have a smaller bloom next to a larger one (for variety). But use opposite colors (don’t match the base color and flower color). Place the holders with the flowers pointing in different directions and not just all facing forward. That will look nice with the varying heights and make them more eye catching.
  • Sexypoodle
    Master October 2021
    Sexypoodle Online ·
    • Flag
    To make some of the holders appear taller, add a bloom near the top of the holder of at least one of the tall and one of the short holders (again for visual variety)
  • Jennifer
    Dedicated October 2020
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks!! great idea!
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I like that idea! You could even use a little chalkboard paint on them and then write on labels in fun fonts!

• T
    Beginner July 2020
    TANIA-LYNN ·
    • Flag

Are you open to the idea of spray paint? I think if you found a brassy color that itself would go very nicely with the fall decor!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles