Emily
Savvy August 2020

Stuck between 2 amazing venues!

Emily, on July 8, 2019 at 11:39 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 10
Saved Save
Hey everyone!
I need some serious advice I am so beyond stressed! I am so torn between two venues. Like soooooo torn!
one is charming, intimate, hallmark picture perfect and the other More chill, on the beach overlooking the ocean under a big white tent. both in Bethany beach! love them both so much! How do you decide on one if you love a little of both! Scared if it rains with the one with no tent.the first 3 pics are the adorable charming one and the last 3 are pics of the huge tent overlooking the ocean. I am coming from out of town for my wedding, and super stressed with planning from so far away. Any ideas or suggestions I would totally appreciate!!!

Stuck between 2 amazing venues! 1

Stuck between 2 amazing venues! 2

Stuck between 2 amazing venues! 3

Stuck between 2 amazing venues! 4

Stuck between 2 amazing venues! 5

Stuck between 2 amazing venues! 6

10 Comments

• Mcellist
    Super March 2019
    Mcellist ·

I'd definitely do the covered one. As much as the beach will be romantic, if it rains, then you still have a back up plan.

• Cyndy
    Master May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    That’s a tough one for a summer wedding. Weather is always a challenge So you definitely need to consider that. I was always worried about that and I got married on the beach, but they had an indoor backup plan. I guess if there is no backup plan you have to decide if you want to chance it with the weather. Tough call for sure.
  • Anna
    Rockstar June 2020
    Anna Online ·
    I'd go for the first one. It really is charming! I'd go for it, it's so perfect❤🤞
  • Erica
    Dedicated March 2020
    Erica ·
    The first one is sooooo charming! my votes for that one!
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    I'd go for the first one too!
  • Anna
    Expert August 2020
    Anna Online ·

First one!

• Emily
    Savvy August 2020
    Emily ·
    My heart is on the first one too, but there’s no dance floor and what am I going to do if it rains! Plus there’s no ocean view! The other one has views all the way around bay on one side with sunset and the ocean on the other side.way more room to dance and have fun. And the other is just so adorable and my style! This is hardest decision ever please if you have any suggestion!
    Also, the house is ours for weekend to get ready in which pics will be amazing while getting ready, but the other place we would have to find a beach house to get ready in so the bridal party can all be together! Help meeeeeeeee😫
  • Emily
    Savvy August 2020
    Emily ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I would have to rent a tent which isn’t included in the price which is already pretty high. And I feel it will be crammed in there and if it rains it’s nit going to be as much fun.
  • Ivy ORP
    Rockstar October 2019
    Ivy ORP ·

While the fire pit almost got me to pick the second one, I think the first one is not only a safer bet but will be a beautiful setting for pictures. It looks like you can still have a ceremony on the beach, then inside space for the reception or in case of weather.

• Emily
    Savvy August 2020
    Emily ·
    The first few pics are the one that has no space and if it rains I’m screwed! The one with the tent is the one on the beach and you’re covered if it rains. Which one are you saying to go with ?

Comment on this discussion