J
Dedicated October 2019

Side tracked from wedding planning

Jacquie, on August 8, 2019 at 8:54 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 4
Saved Save
I am so upset right now a recept car accident has taken my focus away from my wedding a ni g. It is getting closer and closer and still so much to do and I had to skip going to my mom's because I had to go car shopping when I would have rather been Maki g my table runners with my mommy. Now my anxiety is bad because time is running out for stuff that needs to be done and now I have the added stress of dealing with car sales men and insurance people.....

4 Comments

• H
    Super September 2019
    H ·
    I'm so sorry your going through this right now. I can only imagine the stress of having to get a new car along with all the stress from planning a wedding. Try to stay calm and know that it will all be okay. You'll get through this and I hope everyone is okay!
  • Jessica
    VIP September 2020
    Jessica ·
    I’m sorry to hear about the accident and hope everyone is okay! Dealing with insurance companies can be super stressful alone without everything you’ve got going on with your wedding coming up. Make sure you are taking care of yourself and try to find ways to keep your anxiety down so you can focus and be 100% for your day! If you have friends or family that can help, try asking if they can help with a few smaller things you need to get done. At the end of the day you will be marrying the one you love and everything else is really extra (not that we don’t all want it to be perfect, but don’t stress yourself out about it either). Take care, hope the rest of your week gets better!
  • Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    Take a breath. Glad you're ok from the accident. Your things will get done, have faith that things will pull together.
  • Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·

I'm happy you're okay after the accident! Your recovery is so much more important. Take good care of yourself and take it day by day. Everything will come together if you prioritize your physical and mental health first. Sending you well wishes

Comment on this discussion