Yesenia
Savvy July 2020

Shopping for pre owned wedding dress

Yesenia, on August 25, 2019 at 2:59 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved Save
Has anyone ever used stillwhite.com to buy their wedding dress? I just heard of this website and i would like to buy a pre owned wedding dress to save money for the wedding.

7 Comments

• S
    Dedicated September 2019
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    I purchased my dress from this site. It ended up being brand new with tags still on it and the price was super reasonable. I would not have be able to justify the original price on the tag. Over all my experience was great and I would recommend it.
  • Yesenia
    Savvy July 2020
    Yesenia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    That great to hear,thank you.
  • S
    Dedicated September 2019
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You’re welcome.
  • Toni
    Expert January 2020
    Toni ·
    • Flag
    I bought my dress from stillwhite!
    The dress was my dream dress and it’s acually sold out in stores so the fact I was able to buy it in perfect condition for a couple hundred dollars is amazing
  • Yesenia
    Savvy July 2020
    Yesenia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow thats great i bet your dress looks amazing. I am browsing thru their websites and there are so many beautiful dresses to choose from.
  • Anna
    Expert April 2020
    Anna ·
    • Flag

I ended up buying my dress brand new. Tags still on it. It was kinda stressful getting my dress. The dress was from the UK. She ended up using fedex and got held up in customs. The seller acted like it was no big deal. It took me a month to get my dress. I contacted stillwhite and told them the situation. I really felt i was never gonna get my dress, the seller was just frustrating to me. The site went more with her side. I had no idea that this would happen. ive brought many things online and this was the first time anything like this would happen. But after all that, i still got my dream dress. Its so pretty. So hopefully your dress isnt from out of the country or have a seller who wont help you.

• Yesenia
    Savvy July 2020
    Yesenia ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Wow that must of been stressful for you. Thank you for the advice

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics