We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

S
Savvy September 2020

Sept. 2020 Wedding - a bit nervous but moving forward!

Stephanie, on July 4, 2020 at 3:36 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 8
Saved Save

Hi All!

We picked up our wedding bands today, and we're so excited to celebrate the big day in less than 3 months!

Granted, with COVID - we're still planning to have our ceremony/reception in Sept. with close friends and family (approx. 60-65 people). It's been a wild ride these past few months, but we're optimistic that everything will work out in the long run.

Question for the group: With a plated dinner option, would you recommend writing "Beef"// "Seafood"? or "Filet Mignon" // "Salmon"? I'm thinking it's best to be more specific, so guests know that to expect... Hoping to send invitations by the middle of July! What are your thoughts?

Thanks for your help! Stay well!

Plug for magnetstreet.com - they're having a 75% off discount through July 7... It's a good deal! I received samples a few months ago, and am very pleased with the quality of their work!

Sept. 2020 Wedding - a bit nervous but moving forward! 1

Sept. 2020 Wedding - a bit nervous but moving forward! 2

8 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I like just saying filet mignon and salmon
  • S
    Savvy September 2020
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Thanks, Melle!!

• Erin
    Expert August 2020
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    I also like being specific!
  • Natalie
    Devoted November 2020
    Natalie ·
    • Flag
    I’d be very specific, as there are many types and ways to prepare beef and seafood, and people do not necessarily like them all!
  • R
    Dedicated December 2020
    Rachel ·
    • Flag
    I say be more specific. For a person like myself, I would choose seafood over steak if it was a ribeye, but if it was a filet that’s what I would want. Some people may be allergic to shellfish but be able to eat mahi or grouper.
  • C
    Savvy September 2020
    Cristal ·
    • Flag
    I think your guests would appreciate the one that has specific food options. Congratulations to you and wish you the best! My wedding is also in September and I’m still unsure whether to move forward or not, but it’s nice to here about another bride sticking with it 🙂
  • S
    Savvy September 2020
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Thanks so much, everyone! Your input is extremely appreciated! Smiley smile

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Yay!! It sounds like things are getting exciting, and your invitations are so pretty! 🥰

I’m another vote for Filet & Salmon as well!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles