Miranda
Just Said Yes September 2020

Robes for wedding party

Miranda, on September 26, 2019 at 9:51 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 1 11
Saved Save
I wanted to get everyone robes to get ready in. Where did you get your robes from and what price point did you pay?

11 Comments

• Melle
    Champion June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I saw a lot on eBay that were cheap but quality probably wasn't amazing
  • Kat_
    Super October 2019
    Kat_ ·
    • Flag
    I paid $24 for silk robes with decals and my FW paid $15 no decals. Purchased on amazon and received in 2 days!
  • Aleaj
    Expert October 2019
    Aleaj ·
    • Flag
    I bought 9 silk robes from AliExpress for $54 ($6 a piece)...with engraving on the back they look good!!!
  • T
    Dedicated October 2019
    Tee. ·
    • Flag

I got mine online from Macy's and they were $9 each.

• Brianna N
    Super October 2019
    Brianna N ·
    • Flag

I got these from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KJYJKY4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They are 12.29 each (no decals/initials, but I wanted them plain so the girls could use them again. If you want them you can always purchase seperately and iron on). I LOVE them! With the price I didn't know how nice they would be but they are great!

• Brianna N
    Super October 2019
    Brianna N ·
    • Flag

Also, ebay does have cheaper ones than that, but be wary. Order just one first if you go that route to see. I found ones that were 6 bucks and said one size fit all, I ordered one to see, and I am petite and weigh 120 and it was too small for me! So just beware of that.

• K
    Devoted October 2020
    Katie Online ·
    • Flag
    I am skipping the robes for 2 reasons.

1. They are expensive
    2. I have two younger girls as my Jr. Bridesmaids that I cannot find robes for that match the other and I don’t want to leave them out.
    so instead I am buying tank tops for everyone and ironing on “Bride Tribe” decals on them.

I can can get the tanks for like $5 a piece and a pack of decals for $5 so way better option for my budget.
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I gave my girls 3 options: a short cotton waffle print robe, a long PJ shirt, or a strapless short romper. All black with a white first initial, all from Etsy. They really liked having the option to pick what made them most comfortable!

My 9 bridesmaids, my mother, my husband's mother and stepmother, and our flower girl.Robes for wedding party 1

• J
    Devoted April 2020
    J ·
    • Flag
    I got satin floral print robes on Etsy! They were $9 each and shipping was $3.99.

Robes for wedding party 2
  • Lauren
    Dedicated December 2019
    Lauren ·
    • Flag

I got 3 (one for me, 2 for my ladies) from Plum Pretty Sugar. I splurged since I only have 2 girls. My mom and aunt are getting ready with us so I also got them robes but went with a shop on Etsy for those.

• V
    Master July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag
    I got 7 robes for $85 from Esty. The seller has listings for 1 or 5 robes or she can create a custom listing for you for however many robes you need. The price is base don however many robes you need. She is very nice and extremely easy to work with. The robes were very nice and comfy.

https://www.etsy.com/people/IsHandmadeAndChic

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics