Soon2BSmith
Expert October 2020

Reception Dress

Soon2BSmith, on February 21, 2020 at 9:22 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 3
Saved
For those that are opting for a reception dress or jumpsuit, post them in the comments. I’m having a hard time deciding what I want My reception dress to look like. 😩 Ideas please!
I want to be stylish, chic, but comfortable enough to enjoy dancing.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Soon2BSmith, on February 28, 2020 at 5:07 PM
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna ·
    • Flag

Oh this is tough! I hope you find something you love. Where are you searching?

Perosnally, if I was having a reception dress, I would love this. It's midi (which is my fav length on myself) and has so much sparkle Smiley love This dress is from Asos!

Reception Dress 1

Reception Dress 2

• Kari
    Master May 2020
    Kari ·
    • Flag

I think its important to determine why you want a second/reception dress and that will help you figure out what it should be like.

Do you just want to have two dresses?

Do you like two very different styles and couldn't choose between them so decided to have two dresses?

Do you want a second outfit so you can be more comfortable or move easier?

Is there something about your first dress that you love but just makes it impractical to wear all night?

Once you've figured out what qualities you want in your second dress (or how you want it to be different from your first dress), that should help you narrow it down a bunch!

• Soon2BSmith
    Expert October 2020
    Soon2BSmith ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

OMG so gorgeous. I believe a Midi is the perfect length too. I want some I can dance all night in and not be too conscious.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics