Our wedding in Queretaro, Mexico!
Some thoughts/feelings now that it's over:
1. I want another wedding to plan! It was a blast - I did not have a planner and loved doing it myself. Post wedding blues is a thing!
2. Mexico is super affordable for what you get - especially in central mexico away from touristic areas
3. I wish my photographer directed my face/body more - I could not find a female photographer there, I feel like another woman would have been better at posing me, but he still did a great job
4. My hair didn't last past 10pm, I don't know why I tried to curl it haha
5. I don't regret a thing! Its the most expensive party of your life but it was so worth it
Some photos of the decor the vendor took: