Are any April brides pulling the trigger and postponing their wedding?
My wedding is on April 9, 2021 with the church ceremony in NJ and the reception in Philadelphia. We plan on having no more than 140 guests.
I keep going back and forth of what to do because vaccines will be distributed to healthcare workers next week (atleast in my area I heard they are) and I feel that we are in the bubble of us being okay in April but also hearing different things. I was going to wait to decide but am scared if I wait too long we won’t get any availability for 2021.
How are all the spring brides doing?