Congrats to you on being able to get a date thats not too far out from your original date. We just cancelled our April 4th wedding and so far the soonest date our venue has is October 3rd. It kills me to wait ANOTHER 6 months omgosh. I have to wait for 2 more weeks to figure out availability because our city is shutdown. So much unknown makes it hard because I really want to get the ball rolling on rescheduling all my vendors. Im also trying to find another venue that might have a sooner availability (id be alittle happier with august vs october) but thats only IF we can get our money back! So many ups nd downs
View Quoted Comment
Fortunately our venue has been excellent. We were given new available dates to choose from and very fortunate we were able to keep all of our same vendors for our new date on July 17th.