P
Just Said Yes September 2020

Please help me choose my necklace!

Patsy, on February 13, 2020 at 1:34 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 9
Saved Save
Hello all! I will be wearing a sweetheart neckline trumpet wedding dress with laces. My hair style will be an updo for the ceremony and will have my hair down for the reception. I am torn between choosing a pendant necklace (crystal tear drop) or a round, more blingy necklace. As for earrings, I will be wearing short dangly drop crystal earrings as per photos below. I Please help me choose my necklace! 1

Please help me choose my necklace! 2

Please help me choose my necklace! 3

Please help me choose my necklace! 4

i want a classic look that will never go out of date when I look at my wedding photos 20 years down the track! Thanks for your opinions in advanceSmiley smile

9 Comments

Latest activity by Elizabeth, on February 21, 2020 at 4:56 PM
  • Emily
    Devoted May 2021
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    I like the pendant! Beautiful dress by the way!!
  • Samantha
    Devoted July 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

I like the one you're wearing in the second picture, it fits the style of the dress.

• Megan
    Super October 2020
    Megan ·
    • Flag
    I think that for a sweetheart neckline you could get away with either length necklace. I agree that the teardrop “goes” better with the style of the dress, as opposed to the more modern looking Swarovski necklace. If you were to go with a necklace that sits on your collarbone (like the 2nd one) I would do something more classic. But that’s just my opinion!
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I like the pendant you're wearing
  • Catherine
    VIP November 2019
    Catherine ·
    • Flag

I love the tear drop pendant! i bought those for my girls for my wedding. they are so elegant.

• Catherine
    VIP November 2019
    Catherine ·
    • Flag

P.s. you look stunning in that dress!

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    I think the teardrop is perfect. Love your dress!
  • Erin
    VIP December 2020
    Erin ·
    • Flag

I like the pendant as well. Side note, your dress looks amazing on you, like absolutely perfect.

• E
    Dedicated May 2021
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag
    As someone who used to photograph weddings, pendant necklaces tend to move around and not hang in the center when moving around. Just make sure to check the position or have someone make sure it's hanging straight for pics! Such a small detail but it does bother some people if their necklace is hanging to the side in pictures. 🙂

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics