Hello WW family! I don't know what to do at this point 😕
So our wedding is set for 10/25/20 and obviously everything is unknown right now. I contacted my venue and they recommended I wait til the time is a little closer before deciding if we will postpone. As a side note all my vendors are booked and most paid for with a few having a small balance.
Now my dilemma is we haven't booked our honeymoon or my Bachelorette because I don't know whats really going on. My Bachelorette is supposed to be in September but my bridesmaids and me aren't sure if we should book it with covid-19 going on. We live in California and planned on going to Miami but I don't know if everything will be back open again.
My assumption is that things will begin to open up but I'm thinking there will still be restrictions to an extent. Should I move forward with booking both the Bachelorette and honeymoon?? Our honeymoon was going to be the week after our wedding and again I don't know what will be open. We're thinking of cancun, Puerto Rico, or maybe Puerto Vallarta. I'm just so confused and am at a standstill because I don't know if I should move forward. Any advice is helpful!
How are all my October bride and grooms doing?
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Budget
A Detailed Wedding Budget Breakdown Based on Real Couples’...
We explain the average wedding budget breakdown percentages so you can determine...
Places to Celebrate
30 Mountain Wedding Venues in Colorado With the Most...
Find the perfect views for your wedding weekend with these scenic and...
Trends & Tips
How Many Wedding Vendors Do You *Actually* Need?
These are the wedding pros you’ll want to have on your team to make the day...