Morgan
Just Said Yes October 2019

October 2019 Wedding Colors

Morgan, on January 20, 2019 at 4:12 PM Posted in Planning 0 40
Saved

Hi! Curious to hear what colors everyone is going with for their big day Smiley smile I'll be getting married in October and am thinking of gold/blush/navy maybe burgundy? Ahh! I don't know, it keeps changing.

40 Comments

Latest activity by Bailey, on June 24, 2019 at 8:53 PM
  • Officiallymrs
    Super May 2010
    Officiallymrs ·
    • Flag
    Helllo!!
    I love October weddings ! I got married myself this past October, my colors were burgundy and gold .. the groom + groomsmen wore navy !!
    Just a few pictures to show how I I corporated the colorsSmiley smile

October 2019 Wedding Colors 1

October 2019 Wedding Colors 2

October 2019 Wedding Colors 3
  • Liz
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Liz ·
    • Flag
    I'm getting married next October, and I'm going with a burnt sienna color for my bridesmaids dresses, we're not 100% set on the other color yet, but probably a brown or beige
  • Morgan
    Morgan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Beautiful! Definitely love the burgundy and gold together

• Morgan
    Morgan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That will be pretty! I love fall colors

• Mrs. S
    Master November 2019
    Mrs. S ·
    • Flag
    I’m in November doing deep red, gold and ivory
  • L
    Dedicated September 2019
    LJ ·
    • Flag
    Love! Technically we are September 2019 but just barely (28th) and we are doing blush, ivory, and an inky blue (not quite navy), with accents of rose, cranberry, and gold. I think with a blush and navy base there’s a ton you can do, and it’s a timeless color combo.
  • SummerBrideInAutumn
    VIP October 2019
    SummerBrideInAutumn ·
    • Flag
    My wedding is Oct of this year and I’m doing plum, sangria, and gold. I wanted a warm, fall color scheme but wanted to avoid the traditional orange/red/yellow pairing.
  • Casey
    Devoted October 2019
    Casey ·
    • Flag
    I’m thinking burgandy, Black, and gold or silver
  • Becca
    Devoted October 2019
    Becca ·
    • Flag
    We're doing more of a "winter" color scheme for our October wedding: white, black, dark green and gold. It took forever to decide on colors. My fh does not like fall colors at all.
  • T
    Super June 2019
    Tiffany ·
    • Flag
    I wanted an October wedding, but due to my brothers deployments we’re marrying in June.
    we still went with fall colors: plum, red/burgundy, black and metallic accents.
  • tattooedbride
    Dedicated October 2019
    tattooedbride ·
    • Flag
    October 2019, black, white, gold, pops of dark red.
  • ap2al
    VIP October 2018
    ap2al ·
    • Flag

Hi! I got married this past October, and my colors were burgundy, navy blue, sunflower yellow, and burnt orange. The bridesmaids wore burgundy dresses, the men wore navy blue suits with burgundy ties, and the bouquets and boutonnières were "bright" flowers (orange lilies, sunflowers, etc). Our tablecloths were navy blue with burgundy napkins with the centerpieces being sunflowers, roses, orange tiger lilies, etc. It was beautiful!

• Amanda
    Expert October 2019
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    I'm getting married October 13! Our colors are navy, burgundy, & gray.
  • T
    Dedicated October 2019
    Tonna ·
    • Flag
    I’m October 19 and we’re doing these colors with hints of burnt orange , very fall colors

October 2019 Wedding Colors 4
  • Christina
    October 2020
    Christina ·
    • Flag

Hello!!

I am getting married October 2020, and my FH is dead set on royal blue as the main color! So the bridesmaids dresses will be royal blue, and the tuxes will be dove gray with some royal blue ties I think.

• Victoria
    VIP October 2018
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We did Royal blue for our October wedding! Our bouquets were jewel tones. I love bright, bold colors and it looked beautiful!
  • Jennifer
    VIP October 2021
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    I am September 2020 & I am having the “Ever Changing Colours” saga! Lmao.. So I feel ya!!!!

. It began with Lilac and Peach, then Lilac and Coral, and now is a Raspberry/Wine and Copper shade!

FH hates the idea of Lilac( my Grandfathers fav colour) & Peach/Coral( grandmothers fav colour- Both have passed).... Especially for a September wedding.
    I am compromising and doing the “Berry” colour and a Copper because at least it seems to have both in the same colour family... Purple & Orange.....and a dark charcoal/slate grey..
  • Danielle
    Devoted October 2019
    Danielle ·
    • Flag
    I’m October too - deep purple, yellow, and dark gray with lots of greenery - like the boutonnières and bouquets will have succulents
  • Future Mrs. Danger
    Expert November 2019
    Future Mrs. Danger ·
    • Flag
    I have a early November date and we are doing black and white with purple and gold accents.
  • Nicki
    Dedicated July 2019
    Nicki ·
    • Flag
    I’m getting married in July but my colors are similar: Navy, sage , gold, peach and ivory.

Girls are wearing navy dresses (I didn’t want bridesmaids dresses so they’re just buying a navy dress they like) and wearing gold jewelry. My maid and matron of honor are wearing pearls. Guys are wearing light gray with Navy. Sage is incorporated in stationary and linens.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics