Lindsey
Beginner October 2020

October 17th wedding color pallet

Lindsey, on August 23, 2019 at 4:15 AM Posted in Style and Décor 0 14
Saved Save
My fiancé and I are planning on getting married October 17th, 2020. We are getting married at the beach. I am looking for a fall color pallet that would incorporate jewel tones and neutrals. I love deep blue and I can use maroon but I am pretty tired of seeing it as the main color in fall weddings. I want my bridesmaids to wear jewel tone dresses but I want to incorporate some neutral colors into my decor too so it doesn’t look too busy. I am trying to get white pumpkins and fall themed things to fit in with the decor too even though we will be at the beach. Any ideas on how to tie it all together with certain colors?

14 Comments

• Amber
    VIP May 2020
    Amber ·

I LOVE jewel tones, almost makes me wish I had decided on a fall wedding. I really love seeing burgundy or maroon as part of fall weddings. I'm not sure if this counts as neutral, but copper is also a pretty fall color, I think it would go well with a deep blue and maybe a mustard color?

• Erica
    Devoted October 2020
    Erica ·
    I saw some colors on pinterest that looks cute! Not sure if it's what you're going for, but I think these would look cute with little white pumpkins or neutral tones decorations to really make the colors pop.
  • Erica
    Devoted October 2020
    Erica ·
    Ugh I'm trying to attach a screen shot but it's not letting me. Here is a link https://pin.it/tsiior76xjwssg
  • Taylor
    Dedicated October 2020
    Taylor ·

My wedding is 10.10.20 and my bridesmaids will be wearing taupe, groomsmen will wear navy blue, and then my bouquet will be filled with lots of greenery, primarily white/off white flowers and bits of navy and maroon. I had to incorporate maroon because I went to Texas A&M University and we are very prideful of our school

• Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn ·
    Emerald green is one of my favorite jewel tones and would compliment beachy neutrals very well

October 17th wedding color pallet 1
  • Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·

How about teal and silver?

• Lindsey
    Beginner October 2020
    Lindsey ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I hadn’t thought about adding copper before but I love copper!
  • Lindsey
    Beginner October 2020
    Lindsey ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I love those!
  • Lindsey
    Beginner October 2020
    Lindsey ·
    View Quoted Comment
    No way! I also went to A&M! I worked at a wedding florist in College Station and we have a lot of Aggie brides that use maroon so I just got a little tired of seeing maroon in every bouquet haha. It is still beautiful though!
  • Lindsey
    Beginner October 2020
    Lindsey ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I hadn’t thought of silver before either! I was limiting myself to non metallic colors in my mind I guess. The silver could be a cool neutral with white pumpkins too!
  • Cher Horowitz
    Rockstar December 2019
    Cher Horowitz ·
    View Quoted Comment

Yes! That would be gorgeous

• Taylor
    Dedicated October 2020
    Taylor ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Love running into fellow Aggies! Completely fair😂 I’m getting married in College Station so it seemed fitting😊
  • Laura
    Rockstar October 2019
    Laura ·

My wedding is this October and my colors are purple, silver, and black. I'd planned to use Plum since it's a rich fall color, but i'm going with a slightly different shade

• Erica
    Devoted October 2020
    Erica ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Also, we're date twins!

Comment on this discussion