Samantha
Savvy November 2020

November 2020 brides... what’s your plan with Covid on the rise?

Samantha, on July 1, 2020 at 3:55 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 61

Our wedding is set for November 14, 2020, and I wasn’t as worried as other brides because our date is set in the fall. As numbers are rising, I’m worried about all the plans we’ve made and where to go on a honeymoon? We still want to have a safe getaway... What are y’all doing for your weddings in...
Our wedding is set for November 14, 2020, and I wasn’t as worried as other brides because our date is set in the fall. As numbers are rising, I’m worried about all the plans we’ve made and where to go on a honeymoon? We still want to have a safe getaway...

What are y’all doing for your weddings in November ? Postponing ? Limiting guests ? Altering plans ?

61 Comments

• Danielle
    Expert November 2020
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

98 days !! I hope things work out for the best. I know it won't be the original wedding we planned but hopefully it will still be great.

Those that have to post pone till next year I know that took a lot to do that as well. I hope for the best for everyone.

Most of all my family have cancelled their RSVPs so I went from 60 to 10 pretty quickly too. I am still not even sure who is still coming now. I was going to send out invites again late next month. I will most likely have a link to view online as well for my relatives that live across the country.

It is weird because I was all into planning it before COVID and luckily I had all the major details already planned because I haven't done a thing since March. I am hoping it all pans out though. Honestly the little details don't matter anymore just wanted my man and a big mountain and my immediate family most anyway. I think it will still be all those things so I am not stressing anymore about anything.

We did change our honey moon from Hawaii to Colorado and Utah so we could drive somewhere and still have beautiful scenery and hopefully a great adventure from all of this. Maybe we can do the original plan next year. I think I am going to have a party in my backyard next year for our anniversary with family instead. I really only wanted my family close anyway and that sounds great too! Time will tell I guess.

Happy planning and make the time count! take adventures and don't let COVID stop those.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics