Futuremrsv
Devoted December 2019

Need this table!

Futuremrsv, on July 3, 2019 at 12:17 PM Posted in Georgia Planning 0 10
Saved Save
Hi WW Fam! I need help finding a vendor in the Atlanta area who rents Serpentine tables that do not require linens. See pic attached. I want to do a long table for all my guests at the reception and I love the shape of the serpentine tables and the look of no linens. Anyone has any rental companies they want to recommend I鈥檓 all ears 馃槉 Thanks in advance!

Need this table! 1

10 Comments

• Monique
    VIP December 2019
    Monique
    That table has a really cool look to it!
  • Arielle
    Expert May 2020
    Arielle

I wish I had an answer lol, it's a sick table!

• FutureMrsD
    Rockstar July 2019
    FutureMrsD

I've seen those, super cool! I'm in Denver, and a company just started renting these for over $100 per table just FYI for pricing.

• Brianna
    Super October 2019
    Brianna

I don't have an answer for you, I just wanted to say these are so cool! I would look up event decor companies in the area. I'm from ATL and they have to have some somewhere!

• C
    Expert January 2020
    Cassie
    Oh wow that鈥檚 really neat I鈥檝e never seen anything like that. Sorry I don鈥檛 have any advice on where to find them. Good luck with your search.
  • SummerBrideInAutumn
    Rockstar October 2019
    SummerBrideInAutumn

Wow, that's so pretty! And I love the modern look of not having a tablecloth. Very pretty. I'm in Atlanta too, but I'm sorry, I don't have any recommendations for you.

• Sherry
    VIP September 2019
    Sherry

I found this place that rents them, shows they are in stock but I dont think they are the look you are wanting. These are wooden, like plywood tops. They might have others but these were the first I found.

https://www.werentatlanta.com/product-detail.asp?id=460

Here is another place but again, wooden look.

https://www.aonerentals.com/tables/

Have you asked your venue if they have any recommendations? Or your wedding planner, if you have one.

• Shannon
    Expert June 2021
    Shannon

Gorgeous, but I've never seen them before!

• Denise
    Super September 2019
    Denise

This is so gorgeous!! I wanted Round tables but the place I wanted only had rectangles. This would be really cool to have though!

• mrsaj2b
    Master October 2019
    mrsaj2b

Wish I could help but just dropping in to say that is a fab look!

Comment on this discussion