Maria
Devoted May 2019

Need Some Ideas

Maria, on May 6, 2019 at 9:58 AM Posted in Wedding Ceremony 0 5
Saved Save

Hello,

I have taken photos, edited (in black and white) and made copies of cards that my FH and I have given each other over the years. They will be displayed on a memory board at our wedding. May I ask if anyone can think of a non-corny, simple way to explain this in a little sign that I will attach to the board?

I honestly had a perfect little explanation months ago that I was going to type up and with the wedding so close, I am at a complete loss! Thank you in advance!

5 Comments

• Alyssa
    Super September 2019
    Alyssa ·

Could you just call it a memory board? I think that explains it pretty well!

• Maria
    Devoted May 2019
    Maria ·
    View Quoted Comment

Ty..even with saying memory board, I feel like people wont understand that they are cards that we gave one another as apposed to random cards.

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·

Hey Maria! This is such a beautiful idea! I love that you will share this with your wedding guests. Once your wedding is over you could frame the 'memory board' and have it forever!

Have you thought about how you would like to explain this to your guests? I definitely thing titling it 'Memory Board' and having a brief explanation would be perfect, you don't want it to take too long to read!

Perhaps something like 'These cards represent the special memories we have together, shared during important milestones in our relationship.'

• Maria
    Devoted May 2019
    Maria ·
    View Quoted Comment

You were a Godsend! I was just about to write the sign and you nailed it! Thanks a million!

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2025
    Sinéad ·
    View Quoted Comment

Oh Maria, I'm so happy that I helped!

Comment on this discussion