Jennifer
Beginner October 2021

Need help with Jewelry!

Jennifer, on September 11, 2021 at 9:28 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved

Ladies, I like simple and understated and as you can see from my dress, it's all lace and very busy. My long hair will be down with waves. Any advise on earrings, necklace, bracelet? I've heard pearls are bad luck (or good luck?!!)

Pics are me when I first found my dress (so not my size or fitted). Thanks so much!!

Need help with Jewelry! 1

Need help with Jewelry! 2

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bonnie, on September 13, 2021 at 12:30 PM
  • Bonnie
    Savvy December 2021
    Bonnie ·
    • Flag
    Http://etsy.me/29su8ri something like this could look nice with it. It’s simple but has sparkle to it if you don’t want to do pearls. I’ve personally never heard of pearls being bad luck though, so if that’s your preference is go for it!
  • Bonnie
    Savvy December 2021
    Bonnie ·
    • Flag
    I guess the link didn’t work but here is a picture Need help with Jewelry! 3

• Jennifer
    Beginner October 2021
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I've actually seen that! Have you seen it in person? It looks lovely :-)

• Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag
    I think some drop earrings and a tennis bracelet would look really pretty with your dress!
  • Rosie
    Rockstar February 2022
    Rosie Online ·
    • Flag

I think some chandelier earrings would be busy enough. I would steer away from a bracelet with a lace dress unless it's a solid, plain bangle, as I've heard they can snag, and you don't want to have to worry about things like that on your wedding day!

• Bonnie
    Savvy December 2021
    Bonnie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes! I actually ordered some for my bridesmaids, but the earring bracelet combo. They look lovely.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics