Bird
Savvy June 2020

Need Help finding a similar dress

Bird, on October 8, 2019 at 5:00 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 6
Saved Save
Hi everyone, so I found this amazing gown at Bloomingdales on sale for $150. It is exactly what I’m going for... love the silhouette, love the sweetheart neckline l, love the fluttering straps, absolutely love the sweep train.

only problem is I don’t feel comfortable with the color being such a dark tan/pink. So... has anyone seen a similar dress that is all white!?

Must haves:
sweep train
sweetheart neckline
Ruffled straps

🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Need Help finding a similar dress 1

Need Help finding a similar dress 2

Need Help finding a similar dress 3

Need Help finding a similar dress 4

Need Help finding a similar dress 5

6 Comments

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

This one looks pretty bridal to me! Have you taken it to a seamstress to see if they can add a white underlay?

• Bird
    Savvy June 2020
    Bird ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I have considered trying to add a white underlay but the overlay is attached in a lot of areas so I presume it would be fairly complicated. But it is definitely an option, thank you for bringing that up!!! Smiley smile Smiley smile
  • Da Mom
    August 2022
    Da Mom ·
    • Flag

Did you check to see if that particular dress comes in white? Maybe check with the designer. It’s beautiful!!

• Amber
    Master February 2020
    Amber ·
    • Flag

I found a couple on Azazie kind of similar, but not identical of course. Here are the links!

Same silhouette, same train, similar sleeves

Same silhoutte, same train, same neckline (you could add sleeves to this one!)

Hope this helps Smiley smile

• Bird
    Savvy June 2020
    Bird ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much!! The second one looks like it could work if I added straps!
  • Amber
    Master February 2020
    Amber ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yay, I’m so glad you liked one of them! The best part about Azazie is the “try before you buy”, I just got one today. You order a sample dress for $15 (covers shipping both ways) and you can try it on at home and just send it back within 7 days! Good luck!

Comment on this discussion