Victorian Bride
Master February 2022

My 'real Touch' Wedding Bouquet

Victorian Bride, on August 20, 2021 at 6:32 PM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved
Hi Everyone!

I've not been on here in a long time. Life has gotten in the way. So much has happened since my last post. The most devastating is my Daddy ( I'm a Southern girl) passed away two weeks ago today. 😢 I thought making a post to share my bouquet, that was shipped yesterday, would give me something else to think about. I miss my Dad so very much. Anyway, I'm absolutely in love with this bouquet. Originally, wanted real flowers, but this bouquet was $900.00 in the Caribbean and I'd have had to leave it. This Etsy designer is a dream to work with!! He made it match our color palette perfectly. I cannot wait to see it in person. Nice to be back amongst all of my Wedding Wire friends! ❤

My 'real Touch' Wedding Bouquet 1

My 'real Touch' Wedding Bouquet 2

9 Comments

Latest activity by Alisha, on August 21, 2021 at 10:06 PM
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Legend March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    Victorian Bride, what a romantic bouquet and it fits your theme beautifully!!! 💐 I know your dad is beaming from Heaven. If you see a sunbeam, cloud, or rainbow on your wedding day that’s probably him. ❤️
  • Victorian Bride
    Master February 2022
    Victorian Bride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awwww... you are the sweetest!! ❤😊 I know both he and my Mom will be watching from Heaven. Thank you. xoxo
  • Yasmine
    Rockstar October 2020
    Yasmine ·
    • Flag
    It's a cute bouquet!
  • Victorian Bride
    Master February 2022
    Victorian Bride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you, Yasmine!! ❤ I heard it's much prettier in person, can't wait for it to arrive.
  • Kristen
    Dedicated February 2023
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    So sorry for your loss, I know how hard that is. I’m going to attach a picture of my mom and dad in a bouquet locket to my bouquet. That’s a gorgeous bouquet you have.
  • Victorian Bride
    Master February 2022
    Victorian Bride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh Kristen, I'm sorry for your loss, too! Thank you for the condolences. I think I found a bouquet charm, or locket, on Etsy that I'm going to attach to my bouquet for my mom & dad, as well. Thank you for the compliment on my bouquet. I know our parents will be watching our weddings from heaven. xoxo
  • Alisha
    Super April 2021
    Alisha ·
    • Flag
    Sorry for your loss and my prayers are with you and your family. Your flowers are beautiful
  • Victorian Bride
    Master February 2022
    Victorian Bride ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much, Alisha!! ❤ You and the prayers are appreciated.
  • Alisha
    Super April 2021
    Alisha ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You are welcome

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics