Nessanay
VIP September 2017

Looking for advice on Deception Pass wedding location

Nessanay, on February 5, 2016 at 8:57 PM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved

Hello! I am hoping that someone on here has been to or had a wedding at Deception Pass in WA. I have seen several blogs and pictures of weddings at Rosario Beach in Anacortes, near Deception Pass, but have yet to find any information on reserving a space for my ceremony. I am hoping someone has some information they can pass along to me about how they reserved their ceremony or reception space! I am also open to other area suggestions with a similar feel (Pacific Northwest).

5 Comments

Latest activity by MrsMcDougall, on February 13, 2016 at 11:26 PM
  • Kayla
    VIP September 2016
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

Here's their info.

• Kayla
    VIP September 2016
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

This is the only information about weddings on their state website. So it can be done.

• Nessanay
    VIP September 2017
    Nessanay ·
    • Flag

Omg! Thank you! I will contact them Smiley smile

• Alishia Joubert
    Alishia Joubert ·
    • Flag

I wonder if you might like the Cama Center on Camano Island, near Deception Pass? I'm not sure how far in advance you can book, but it's a really neat venue right by the water. Guests can rent cabins right there as well.

Or...my absolute favorite, Greenfield Farm and Garden, right by Deception Pass. It's absolutely beautiful and has a great feel to it! http://www.greenfieldfarmandgardens.com/rates/

• MrsMcDougall
    VIP May 2016
    MrsMcDougall ·
    • Flag

Deception Pass sounds like an amazing place to have a wedding! There's also lots of resorts around the area that have a quintessential PNW vibe if for some reason deception pass doesn't work out.

I'm getting married at Salish Lodge, which is at the top of Snoqualmie Falls. So our wedding will be overlooking the falls.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics