Liz
Dedicated September 2019

Lipstick that won't transfer

Liz, on August 16, 2019 at 12:30 PM

Posted in Hair and Makeup 63

Hello. My wedding is in a month and I am wondering which lipsticks you went with for your wedding. I had a makeup trial and took engagement pics. The lip color I had on was custom made by my makeup artist but after taking so many pictures (including pictures of us kissing) my lipstick wore off. I...

Hello. My wedding is in a month and I am wondering which lipsticks you went with for your wedding.

I had a makeup trial and took engagement pics. The lip color I had on was custom made by my makeup artist but after taking so many pictures (including pictures of us kissing) my lipstick wore off.

I would love to hear suggestions of lipstick brands or even colors that was used in weddings that didn't transfer.

I'm Chinese and we have a tradition where every time someone taps on glass the couple has to kiss. Our group of friends are notorious for doing that at weddings so I want to prepare to make sure my lipstick won't fade too easily or transfer to my FH's lips Smiley laugh

63 Comments

• Jas
    Savvy May 2021
    Jas ·
    • Flag
    Colourpop! Sold in Ulta and on colourpop.com. The ultra matte liquid lip will NOT budge!
  • Btbride
    Super August 2019
    Btbride ·
    • Flag
    I wore Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment and it stayed on really well!
  • DitchingDiaz
    Dedicated November 2020
    DitchingDiaz ·
    • Flag

Dose of Colors!! Super amazing

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics