Skip to main content
Jasmine
Master August 2021

Let's See Those Wedding Invites!

Jasmine, on June 30, 2020 at 1:27 AM Posted in Style and Décor 1 55
Saved

I am so excited that we've finally put down on our save the dates and wedding invitational suite!! I've been eyeballing these babies for so long and things are finally starting to feel real I can't stop smiling! Have you decided on your invites?? Drop those beauties!! Here's mine Smiley love

Let's See Those Wedding Invites! 1

Let's See Those Wedding Invites! 2

55 Comments

Latest activity by Jasmine, on July 10, 2020 at 4:23 PM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    These are seriously beauties that’s for sure !
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! I don't think I wanted anything more in this wedding than these invites lol

• Margaret
    Master October 2020
    Margaret ·
    • Flag

Those are beautiful. We went simple all the way from the STD to the invitation. Our STDs were a picture of the sunrise at our venue and our invitations were a "boarding pass" with a picture of palm trees, beachfront and sunrise (we're having a sunrise wedding). We opted to save money on the stationary as we know most won't cherish them as much as we will.

• Kerin
    Super February 2021
    Kerin ·
    • Flag
    Wow that marble look is stunning!!

Ours are black with red "smoke" 😁 I fell in love with them on zazzle. Our theme is Nightmare before Christmas, I just love these ❤Let's See Those Wedding Invites! 3

Let's See Those Wedding Invites! 4

• Chelsea G
    Devoted June 2021
    Chelsea G ·
    • Flag

Wow they look so sleek and classy I love them! Since the wedding is a little bit off I haven't thought about invite just yet.

• Jess
    Devoted January 2022
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    They look amazing! Very classy
    These are ours I’m so happy with them lol Let's See Those Wedding Invites! 5

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh. That sounds beautiful! Love the ideas of boarding passes. Creative invites for the win!
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes! I love those. Great movie!! We were originally going to go with Zazzle and then over time, I ran across the marble and I'm like, yep. These are it lol
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!!

Oh no! Is it due to the virus??
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you!! Yours are absolutely stunning. When are you mailing them out??
  • Chelsea G
    Devoted June 2021
    Chelsea G ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    It was supposed to be last Saturday but we postponed to March. It stinks but we’re making the best of it!
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Awe man. I know that feeling. We're February. We've had to cancel a couple times before (pre covid) and we'd really hate to have to do it a 3rd time. So fingers crossed.
  • Monique
    Master December 2019
    Monique ·
    • Flag
    Let's See Those Wedding Invites! 6
    This was ours.
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh that's pretty!
  • Rebecca
    Super January 2020
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Very classy, I love the black and the marble!! Here were our invitations Smiley smile They are supposed to look sort of like a boarding pass. The RSVP portion was perforated, so the guests tore that section off and sent it back to us in the provided envelope. I designed them myself and had them printed at a print shop. The back of the invitation had our wedding website. The "Come Fly With Us" card was the back of our save the date card, which was a postcard that I also designed myself.

Let's See Those Wedding Invites! 7

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh wow. That came out really great! Someone else mentioned a boarding pass invite. We were looking into something creative like a movie ticket since it was technically our first date but when our plans changed so did our invites. I'm still super happy with them though.
  • Rebecca
    Super January 2020
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you so much! And I just scrolled through the comments and saw that someone mentioned a boarding pass invite, so cool haha. The movie ticket idea would have been cute, but I love the invites you ended up choosing Smiley smile

• Kimberly
    Expert October 2020
    Kimberly ·
    • Flag

My sister in law created these gorgeous invitation covers with her cricut machine. They look just like the gates all the guests will see when they arrive to my venue 💕 I designed the invitation itself to have a illustration of the entryway to the venue big house. Sort of like a sneak peak of what everyone will see on the big day. Lol, most didn’t catch all the significance and just thought it was pretty! Oh well 😅

Let's See Those Wedding Invites! 8

• Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! We should be receiving our first proof of the matching save the date by the end of the week. I'm so excited!
  • Jasmine
    Master August 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Lol that's funny but I love the significance behind it and I think the gate and illustration came out wonderfully.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics