Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lorith
Master May 2016

KWR Jeulia jewelry

Lorith, on September 15, 2016 at 11:45 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 49

So, several know my horrible ring situation. If not, I will try to give a synopsis here with my question: Lifespirals on Etsy is an awful shop that lies, and has a horrible markup on rings that only appraise for about 50 to 60 bucks. I got married in May using little stand in rings, and only recently even recieved my junk from the seller. After they broke, I had them appraised. After months of fighting, finally she refunded our money. Thank god. Unfortunately, with our current financial situation and all the heartbreak, our new budget is $300 to get a ring on my finger. I suggested a plain band, but my husband can't stand the thought. So, I agreed to lab created gemstones or cz. I don't mind as long as we aren't being lied to about the product. That being said, Jeulia suits our needs at this time, but reviews are very mixed. I was wondering if anyone had personal experiences they could share with me while we try to make a decision. ETA typo fixes

49 Comments

Latest activity by Lorith, on September 15, 2016 at 10:09 PM
  • Lorith
    Master May 2016
    Lorith ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I don't normally bump my posts, but I could really use the help.

• Dreaming of September
    Super September 2017
    Dreaming of September ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I know you were just burned so I'm not sure if you would want to try etsy again but my ring is from EJ Collections. He has fabulous reviews and was great to work with. I know he sends an appraisal with his pieces and he does do payment plans I believe.

• Dreaming of September
    Super September 2017
    Dreaming of September ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

Although I'm not sure what he has in that price range.

• Lorith
    Master May 2016
    Lorith ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I did look at EJ Collections. Unfortunately our budget is really tiny and he doesn't have anything near it.

• annakay511
    Master July 2015
    annakay511 ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

Just a thought- save up and buy the wedding band you want rather than something you have to settle on. A few more months without a ring is better than a lifetime of a ring you don't like.

• Lorith
    Master May 2016
    Lorith ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

My husband is insistent and our situation will only get more tight in the coming year as we break ground on our home build. And start ttc. Our original budget was $200. Now it is $300. So, this is what our budget will be for the forseable future. As I said, I prefer plain bands. For me it's just a ring. If he prefers a set I'm okay with that.

• Sandra M.
    Super October 2016
    Sandra M. ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

Have you looked at Moissanitebridal.com or moissaniteco.com? I don't have any experience with Jeulia but have a Moissanite e-ring that I love.

• Lorith
    Master May 2016
    Lorith ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I'll look at those. We hadn't looked there yet. Hopefully they have something in range. Thank you so much, Sandra.

• The Trap Selena
    Master March 2016
    The Trap Selena ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I got mine from Pandora because it was the only ring I could find that perfectly matched my engagement ring. I'll probably get one custom made down the line but the Pandora one is working fine for me for now.

• Lorith
    Master May 2016
    Lorith ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

Unfortunately, nothing is within budget on those sites. But I still appreciate the suggestion. I know we aren't getting anything beyond cz or a lab gem. It doesn't matter to me to have something natural.

• E&M
    VIP September 2017
    E&M ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

Honestly, have you checked Kohls? Not a fancy store, but they have a big selection if wedding jewelry online and many sales.

• Lorith
    Master May 2016
    Lorith ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

@keri I haven't checked Pandora yet. Maybe I'll have some luck.

• Dreaming of September
    Super September 2017
    Dreaming of September ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

I am so sorry this happened to you. Btw I just looked up that shop and I can't believe all of the good reviews. I wonder if those people even realize what's going on.

• Lorith
    Master May 2016
    Lorith ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

@Emmalemmaly that's actually a great idea. We are always in kohl's lol. I'll ask him to check this weekend.

• Lorith
    Master May 2016
    Lorith ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

@Catie I know. It's awful. I am really hoping I get back my ability to review.

• SailawaySomppi
    VIP April 2018
    SailawaySomppi ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

Lorith....wanna buy old my set for 300 dollars from Kay Jewelers???? Ill send you a pic on facebook

• Lorith
    Master May 2016
    Lorith ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

That would be wonderful. It's ultimately up to dh. But please please show me. I would be so grateful

• Dreaming of September
    Super September 2017
    Dreaming of September ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

If that doesn't work out I just realize I still have my old set from my first marriage. It's just sitting in a box.

• Sandra M.
    Super October 2016
    Sandra M. ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

What about a pretty ring from Swarovski? It would almost certainly be in your price range and would be beautiful and sparkly!

• SailawaySomppi
    VIP April 2018
    SailawaySomppi ·
    • Flag
    • Hide content

Catie M thats exactly whats up with my set. I had been planning on selling it online soon anyway so why not. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics