We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Amethyst
Savvy July 2020

Key west honeymoon- need suggestions and ideas

Amethyst, on October 28, 2019 at 4:04 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 7
Saved Save
Hello!

I think we decided on a key west honeymoon and then saving up for a big 1 year trip. Does anyone have keywest honeymoon suggestions? We saw a sunset cruise and kayaking! Or any romantic restaurants?

7 Comments

• Alyssa
    Expert December 2020
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag

Key West is INCREDIBLE. I've been many a time.

A few gems-Camille's restaurant for brunch. Trust me.

Better than Sex (a dessert only restaurant). Reservations only. Very romantic.

Avoid the touristy spots (like the Southernmost point, especially at sunset, you'll see a 300+ deep line).

The Butterfly museum!

• Amethyst
    Savvy July 2020
    Amethyst ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Any resort recommendations?!
  • Alyssa
    Expert December 2020
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    OMG yes how could I forget?!? The Saint Hotel, right off Duval street. A little pricy but 1000% worth every penny. SOOO sexy and honeymoon worthy. Check them out on Trip Advisor and you will see exactly what I mean.
  • Amethyst
    Savvy July 2020
    Amethyst ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you! ❤️
  • Alyssa
    Expert December 2020
    Alyssa ·
    • Flag
    Trust me, you won’t regret it! We have Hilton status but we break our loyalty to stay there (it’s a Marriott property). It’s that awesome!
  • Jeanie
    Super February 2020
    Jeanie ·
    • Flag
    I love Key West! That’s why we’re getting married there! There isn’t really a bad place to stay. It’s such a small island and is real easy to get around. We like to fly into Miami or Ft. Lauderdale and drive in. The drive down is so pretty and there’s so many cool places to stop. But you can also fly directly into Key West and not worry about renting a car. I’ve been down a few times and have never made any activity reservations ahead of time. It’s very laid back, so if you decide you want to do a sunset cruise (or whatever) you can usually do so without any issues.
  • Elise
    Just Said Yes October 2023
    Elise ·
    • Flag

We looked for somewhere private to spend our honeymoon. We found a great little vacation rental right off Duval with a private pool. The company even provides a complimentary bottle of champagne upon arrival! We cant wait to spend a week here: https://vacationhomesofkeywest.com/vintage-luxury-cottage-on-duval.html

Comment on this discussion

Related articles