M
Just Said Yes September 2020

June 5th, 2020 wedding-

Marissa, on March 13, 2020 at 7:47 PM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved
Reply
Have any June brides stared altering their plans based on Coronavirus?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Marissa, on March 17, 2020 at 11:09 AM
  • Katie
    Dedicated May 2021
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    June 20th here. I do not plan to change anything. No matter what happens I will be getting married in June. My fiancé and I have been together since we were 15; at the end of the day all that matters is that we are together. It is scary thing about having to cancel. With that being said it is OK to worry and be prepared but you have to life day by day. I’m sure things will be fine by June. The US is doing a pretty good job about doing all they can!
    • Reply
  • Nicole
    Beginner August 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    We are 6/6 and not cancelling yet. We will likely move forward no matter what but feeling pretty crappy all around.
    • Reply
  • M
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Marissa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Good for you two! I’m hoping that it’s better by then too!
    • Reply
  • M
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Marissa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Unbelievable timing😞
    • Reply
  • Natalie
    Devoted December 2021
    Natalie ·
    • Flag
    I’m sure your date is fine. The only thing that may affect attendance is taking into consideration what the next 2-4 weeks hold for those working. Lots of jobs cutting hours, businesses being affected. This may financially hurt those that plan on flying in for the wedding.
    • Reply
  • Kelsi
    Expert June 2020
    Kelsi ·
    • Flag
    I’m June 6. I already knew most of my family wouldn’t be coming because to them, it’s a destination wedding. My only concern is my vendors cancelling or the licensing center closing. So since we can get our license within 6 months of getting married, I’m trying to convince FH to go Monday to get it 😂 Otherwise we would’ve waited until May.
    • Reply
  • Fenja
    VIP August 2021
    Fenja ·
    • Flag

    June 27th here. I am currently not planning to cancel or postpone the wedding. I also won't make that decision until end of April. I have tot postpone if the travel ban for the EU is not lifted in time, but at the moment I am just waiting as seeing how the situation is developing.

    • Reply
  • L
    Just Said Yes June 2021
    Leanne ·
    • Flag

    I'm also June 5th and have no idea what to do! I'm assuming everyone has sent out invites already?

    • Reply
  • M
    Just Said Yes September 2020
    Marissa ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes, we sent out invites out right before things really escalated. We’ve decided to give it till mid-April and then based how things are at that time make a decision as to moving forward or postponing.
    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics