I think everything will be fine by July! All of the research I've seen has said that the worst of it is about an 8 week period and I do think most states are being incredibly proactive to prevent the further spread. I'm hopeful that by May things will have settled down and things will return to normal so your July wedding should be fine
It's very hard to say, but hopefully everything will at least be getting back to normal four months from now. Things started in China in December and I believe they're just now starting to reopen things. It's really going to depend on if everyone follows the precautions set in place by the CDC, so only time will tell. I would just continue to pay close attention to how things progress.
We're July 4th and we're keeping things on track as scheduled. It's hard to know how all of this will unfold in the coming months, but it's too early to make any calls. My entire family will be flying in from overseas, so that's the biggest deciding factor for us.
Our worst case scenario plan is to have a small ceremony on July 4th and postpone the reception until a later time. Coming up with your own worst case scenario plan may help you to have more peace while we wait to see what happens.
My wedding is on July 11th, so I'm starting to get nervous, however, I'm trying to be hopeful that everything will be calmer by then. As of now, I'm not cancelling anything, I'm just going to take it day by day. Hopefully the warm weather and precautions by the government will help and things will be better in the next several weeks.
We're the day before you and I keep wondering the same thing! I'm trying not to stress about it yet since we're still 4 months out, but using this time to hunker down and work on wedding projects at least
Our wedding is on July 25th and I'm certainly feeling nervous. I feel like things will be better by then, but it is hard to say. I'm trying to be positive but also be realistic. Pretty much everything is planned and plenty of deposits have been put down. Either we will be going through with the wedding we planned or a different version based on what is happening in the world.
Jamie, we have the same wedding date (July 25, 2020). I'm trying not to get nervous but cannot help but to get concerned. I don't want to make a call and cancel right now. Plus, we've put so much money into the venue and vendors so far. My planner did advise I should invest in a lot of hand sanitizer in all heavily traffic areas. My wedding invitations have been ordered but they haven't been printed. If I do need to make changes I can do so before they are printed and shipped.
I do not think things will be fine, I'm so sorry. We were very near to postponing our May wedding to July, but another couple snagged it before we confirmed. Now I'm relieved -- I don't think this will be over until the fall, at the earliest.
My wedding Is July 18th and shower is May 23rd. I am going to wait in see what unfolds in the next month. I am continuing to work on wedding projects. I do have a menu tasting at my venue in 3 weeks, along with a makeup trial, hair trial, seeing the florist and my wedding planner. No one has cancelled yet for my April visit, but I am aware that could change. My venue is 3 1/3 hours away at the beach. Just trying to stay positive! Sending good luck to everyone!
Our wedding is July 10, so we’re getting a little anxious. At this point, we’re still going forward with everything as planned, but we are reaching out to our vendors to discuss our options if stuff hits the fan.
Date Twin !! Trying to stay positive about it. I'm not making any decisions until May 10th, which is the date I had planned to mail the invitations anyway. We are moving forward with addressing the invitations, we won't stamp them with postage yet though. I feel that things will be cleared up in the sense that curfews and quarantines will be over. We anticipate less guests as people will still be weary of traveling, but I do think that we will be allowed to safely gather by July 18th. Trying to convince my bridesmaids to just cancel the bridal shower and bachelorette (both are surprises so I don't know when or where they will be) so that we don't need to worry about rescheduling any of those things
July 9th, 2020. Haven't cancelled anything or been contacted by any vendors. However I haven't done any alterations done on my dress, now hoping that I'll be able to get that figured out before our date. Praying everything will go on as planned and family can still travel! Love that we can all keep up to date on here and see what is going on in other areas.