We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

April
Just Said Yes November 2020

i want to have an intimate wedding but somehow include our friends, any ideas?

April, on July 2, 2020 at 10:02 PM Posted in Planning 0 5
Saved Save
We have cut our guest list down to about 40 people which includes us as well as the bridal party. The bridal party consists of about 12 people, well 14 including us. I’m not sure if a 26 guest wedding is suitable for a 14 person wedding party but I really want to include our friends. I’ve already sent out bridesmaids proposals. The cases here are constantly going up and I’m up in arms on what to do. I know I still want to get married in November but I’m so lost on what to do. I’ve never wanted a huge wedding but I wanted something simple, nice and elegant. Seems like I can’t have they now.

5 Comments

• Melle
    Rockstar June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    Some people have them walk down the aisle still but then they take front seats rather than stand up there with you, if that’s an idea that works for ya. That way you have more of a crowd watching
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

I saw someone on here make this suggestion before. Maybe something that might interest you. You can still keep your wedding party and have them walk down the aisle but then have them sit in the front row instead of standing with you. You can choose to have all of them sit or have just your MoH and best man stand up with you guys.

• Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Ha! I was referring to you when I made my comment lol

• Katharine
    Expert July 2021
    Katharine ·
    • Flag

We had to cut ours down to 15 guests or less, for July 12th. We're planning on a private video meeting space to use for guests we wanted there but couldn't due to COVID.

Since only a couple members of our larger wedding parties can be present, we're just having two GMs (one is his BM) and two BMs (one is my MOH) walk down the aisle first and sit in the audience while I walk.

• A
    Super August 2020
    Alex ·
    • Flag

Our wedding party is 16 including us (5 bridesmaids, 5 groomsmen, 4 ushers, and Bride/Groom). We are only having 40 people total because of COVID. I am not worried about it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles