Olivia
Savvy October 2020

i need to Vent!

Olivia, on April 7, 2020 at 9:51 PM Posted in Family and Relationships 0 5
Saved Save
Okay okay okay. So I was on here a week ago explaining a situation of a bridesmaid who’s been NOTHING but trouble and rude to me about everything. I finally cut her loose because I couldn’t take any more stress. I tried so hard to hold on and not kick her out but I couldn’t do it anymore. Even my fiancé (who btw is best friends with her bf who is also in the wedding) said to kick her out. Well anyways, for the past few days she has literally been posting passive aggressive crap about me all over social media. When I told her I thought it was best she wasn’t in the wedding I said it had nothing to do with our friendship and that I still love her. She literally said nothing to me and still won’t. So I’m just really agitated because I CANNOT handle her crap!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Veronica, on April 8, 2020 at 9:51 AM
  • Jyl
    Savvy June 2020
    Jyl ·
    • Flag
    I am so sorry.. it sounds as if you made the best decision.. Her action s is proving what type of person she truly is. Stay positive and don't let it bother you! Congratulations and the best of luck moving forward.
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    This shows that maybe she wasn’t a good friend either to begin with and that maybe she isn’t all you thought she was. That’s immature of her
  • Michelle
    VIP September 2021
    Michelle Online ·
    • Flag
    Give her space! You must move on, you did your part so she needs to do hers...you have a lot to worry about. Ignore the posts, she's being childish. You made a good decision...good luck hun!
  • Jasmine
    Devoted May 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag
    Agreed, let her go. If she values you as a friend she will come to you. If she doesn’t value it then you have removed someone who didn’t deserve to be in your life anyway.
  • V
    Champion July 2019
    Veronica ·
    • Flag

I'm sorry this happened. I would just avoid her because it sounds like she is being childish about the situation and it also sounds like you made the best decision possible with the way she was behaving.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics